memories

ANASTATIA POV

As soon as he saw me, he immediately got up from the chair and was coming to me when O. William's came in as soon as he saw me, he tripped over in shock and the files that he was caring fell down.

I saw pictures that fell off from the file and pictures were of ME?

That's when I saw Caleb get up from his chair and walk towards William and after he helped him get up first thing that came out from his mouth was 

"are you sure?" I did not understand what they were talking about until Caleb came to me and hugged me and spoke 

"Non posso credere di averti trovata sorellina! Giuro che non ti lascerò mai più andare, mi sei mancato, mi dispiace per quello che hai passato, mi dispiace" (I can't believe I found you little sister! I swear I am never letting you go again, I missed you, sorry for what you've been through, I am sorry) then I saw a tear fall down from his right eye I don't know why but seeing him cry made my heart sad I know Italian but as I learnt my lesson before 'never trust anyone blindly' after trusting Liam and Marie. Yes, I call them with their names as I do not see them as mother and father.

Then I said "ahh... I'm sorry but I don't understand Italian"

 I said wiping his tear from his cheek with my thumb and then I placed my palm on his cheek I was about to remove my hand when he took it from his cheek and saw my palm then he said "ignore it but there should be a birthmark here right?" he said pointing out to my index finger 

I was shocked that he knew about it but then I took my hand from his grip and removed all the foundation I used to cover up the birthmark and showed him his eyes then watered and he pulled me into another hug.

I cover up my birthmark because Marie always gets angry and beats me so bad saying that the birthmark reminds her of someone, someone that shouldn't have come into her life and I have a wig I cover my natural hair that is purple shade with a wig of blond hair as Marie hates it too.

And that's when I question "can anyone explain what's going on here as I have no idea about what you said earlier and why are you crying?" I say as I am a bit confused as he said little sister in Italian and as far as I remember I have no siblings.

"I am your brother sorellina it's me Caleb remember, we used to have fun together" he said I am completely clueless about what he was saying and then it clicked to me and then I turn towards David and ask 

"what is he talking about?"

Caleb looked pretty shocked and then we fell into an awkward silence which William decided to break 

"Caleb actually she had a memory loss after the month your parents got divorce and was in hospital for a week and after which I would like David to continue the rest of the story both Anastasia and Caleb you both need to hear this part of the story"