I Hate Me And Galvanize

Little GIF I made of Allison and Skyler :)

Skyler's P.O.V

It was getting louder and louder. And it sure as hell was annoying. Seriously, the school needed to start checking if they had a fly infestation or something.

"Ms.Jenson. Are you okay?" Yukimura asked and I widened my eyes, placing my hands flat down on the table.

Im pretty sure I looked and acted crazy.

"Yeah. Fine." I nodded and Kira looked over at me giving me a small smile before turning to her phone.

"All I'm saying is, I don't understand why you're sitting here with me instead of in the cafeteria with the other kids." Mr.Yukimura carried on with his lecture.

And even I was falling asleep listening to him ramble on about friends.

Kira was too busy zooming in on his face using her phone.

"Maybe I want to keep you company." She shrugged and I was now using my hand to support my head.

"You should be embarrassed to be seen with me. Not keeping me company." He said in a lenient tone and Kira was not listening at all. He had a point though. "Kira? You must have some friends by now."

I tried not staring at her but it was no use.

"I don't know what's wrong with me." She sighed and I raised my eyebrows. "I had a lot of friends back home. But here it's like every time I open my mouth, I just start rambling like an idiot."

I know the feeling.

I have a feeling I'm not completely going to regret, getting this detention.

"Try again. Fail again. Fail better." Yukimura sounded like he was quoting something. Which he was.

"Are you seriously quoting Samuel Beckett to her?" I asked sounding a lot ruder than I meant to. "Sorry."

"I thought that was Yoda." He laughed and I smiled easing off the awkwardness.

"Actually that's Try not, Do. Or do not." And that is inner geek Skyler who will never repeat those lines again.

Mostly because Stiles and Isaac will agree on something. And that is making fun of me.

Not fun.

"Sorry. I tend to speak when I'm not suppose to." I apologised.

Yukimura gave me a nod and I went back to falling asleep to the lecture. "Someone will show an interest. You're a beautiful girl. How could they not?"

We all went quiet as he began eating his lunch and Kira went back to her phone. I looked over at her a sighed.

"Hey, new girl." I whispered and she looked over at me. "He's not wrong. I mean your pretty, and nice. How can someone not of shown interest in you?"

"The only one who's shown any interest in me is a rabid coyote." She answered and we both laughed.

"Maybe you could date the coyote?" I shrugged and Kira gave me an appreciative smile.

"Thanks for being nice." She replied and I gave her a nod before averting my gaze back to the door.

That's when I saw a certain Scotty eavesdropping at the door.

I grinned while rolling my eyes. I've never met someone so hopeless. He widened his eyes realising he saw me and put a finger on his lips.

Like I was gonna tell the new girl she had a stalker. I probably should.