Constant Prying And Insatiable

I was breathing heavily. My eyes widened. I was restrained against a firm bed.

Not again.

In the same Echoing Walls. The same Cold room. Only I was back to being useless. I heard Scott struggling next to me.

I turned my head and gave him an 'are you kidding me?' look. "Scott do I really need to remind you that you're a werewolf?!"

"We're in Stiles's head!" He defended and I rolled my eyes.

"And you're a supernatural creature with supernatural strength," I argued trying to tug harder at the restraints.

"You set on fire!"

"Yeah and I'll most likely set you on fire too!" I exclaimed. I can't believe we're arguing right now. "Break free."

He let out a low growl and tugged harder on the restraints. While he was working on that I had taken whatever into lesson on the free time I had with Allison to learn how to get out of this situation. Because I was obviously going to end back up in it.

Once Scott was done freeing himself I jumped up, rubbing my sore wrists. He raised his brow at me giving me a 'your unbelievable' look.

"How did you..." he looked at the restraints and back at me.

"I'm also a hunter Scotty," I stated and sighed looking around. "What now?"

"I don't know. This is my first time in someone else's head," he sighed and both our eyes stared at the door.

"You first," I pointed at him and then at the door.

"Just stay behind me," he stated and I nodded. I don't think I'll be going anywhere else.

He opened up the door but as soon as he walked through I barely got a glimpse of what was on the other side. It slammed shut behind him and it was not opening.

"Scott? Scott!" I banged my fists against the door trying to pull it open.

"No," his thick voice echoed through the empty room.

As soon turned around I wasn't in the room anymore. I was in the musty dark basement. Clearly, I didn't know how to teleport far enough.

"Not Scott," he laughed finally coming into the small light that halted from the corner window. "Me."

I growled trying to walk back but every time I took a step back he took a step forward. I was about to throw a punch but he caught my worst like always.

I will never learn and I hope I don't.

He laughed looking down at the firm grip he had on my wrist and shoved me against the wall. I pressed my lips firmly to hide how much it actually hurt.

"Behave," his mouth hovered over my ear and I felt my breath hitch. "Because you're not dreaming this time."

He moved back to meet my face, glancing at my eyes. I tried looking away but it was useless. But instead of being useless, I decided to do something.