Cross Country and Unleashed

Skyler's P.O.V

"You could've told him how you felt about him and you went with insulting him?!" Lydia yelled and I whined throwing my head back.

I get that I made a mistake. She doesn't have to rub it in my face!

"I get that I messed up but can we not remind the entire school that I can't handle some stupid crush!" I whispered and Lydia rolled her eyes.

"Sky your struggling causes me physical pain. Literal physical pain."

"Could you stop? Seriously?" I asked in a dead tone and Lydia shook her head.

I will murder her.

"He stuck up for you and helped you and believed you're not a cold-blooded killer like your Aunt. And you pushed him away!" She tormented and I groaned.  "Sky your love life sucks worse than the actual one-night stand I had last night."

Was that necessary?! At all?

"Can we not compare my love life to your sex life? Seriously, it's not a topic I wanna discuss. Ever." I muttered and Lydia rolled her eyes.

"Speaking about sex. You do realise this whole human sacrifice thing is practically going to cost your life since you are a virgin."

"Hey thanks for reminding me!" I exaggerated in utter and complete sarcasm.

Seriously, I couldn't express how much my intimacy with a guy was gonna save my life.

"Maybe having sex with Stiles could get you through the awkward phase that has occurred, thanks to you."

Jeez, she could not stop the tormenting.

She rushed off infront of me and I widened my eyes looking at her.

"There were phases?!"

༄༄

I kept one palm on my eyes as I entered the boys locker room and faced towards the ceiling to avoid any awkward encounters.

And before you know it I had someone directing me towards Scott and Stiles. Even random lacrosse players know I'm only here for them.

I stopped walking when I heard the beginning of a conversation.

Seemed pretty private, which is exactly why I should use them whispering to my advantage.

"I looked everywhere. It's like he just walked away. Left his car, his dog." I heard Scott say and I hid on the other end of the locker. 

"Okay. Was he, like... could he have been a virgin maybe? Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know, virginal?" Stiles struggled to get to the point.

At least I'm not the only one who's threatened about the fact that my sexual life matters.

For once.

"No, definitely not. Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy." Scott chuckled and I laughed.

Scott's practically a dick for losing his virginity before me. And I fully and single-handedly blame Allison.

"No, I don't know if he was a virgin. And why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing." 

"Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott! And you know who else is a virgin? Me!" Stiles panicked and I laughed.

My life may have been on the line too, but I'm enjoying myself way too much by listening to this conversation right now.

I felt an arm grab me and I looked back at Danny standing behind me curious as to what I was doing.