The Pill Worth Taking

Down two glasses of water, you'll need the hydration, sit, breathe, place the blue cap on your tongue, and give it a taking. Down another full glass of water, breathe and wait for it all to start changing. You'll notice a change, when your ears start to burn, some might notice a whistle quietly blowing in their ear, the heat travels from your sides, to the front of your face, your vision might begin to fade. Although adrenaline will kick in, and it will be easy not to fear, don't worry, you will begin to shed a small tear, and as this one drops, many will follow, and it feels so good not to be so hollow. For usually, when the madness creeps in, or the darkness, depression, or  the mad men breathe in, your face is white, eyes dry, and no coping can begin. You bury your feelings deep down, and false courage steals the win.  A fake smile cut across your face, a stranger wouldn't know, that it was all in front of you, that you wanted to take, but instead this cobalt capsule insisted on a break, not a break of rest, but breaking down on demand. Tears continue to fall, and ugly moans push beside the deep gasps, face as red as Mars, yet hands as cold as coal. The fire rips through you, burning each part of your soul, cauterizing your bleeding wounds. Sadness and anger flee, for they finally were able to escape, being able to breath, you know it wasn't to late. Your eyes dry, and hardly blinking, as intense as it be, it was definitely the pill worth taking.