Nebulochaotic

Written by the one and only DAF,

She jumps of this cliff with eyes closed and a heart suppressed. For she knows not what she has done or will do. She looks in the mirror with the stare of a thousand lions, and the scars of a beast. Go fuck yourself the world says, but she knows different. Come back to me, the demons say, as they tear at her soul, and whisper softly in her ears. "I love you" says the devil on her shoulder as he slowly grinds his pitchfork in her neck. Time heals all wounds, shes heard that before, from the people who laughed in her face and stained her heart. Her eyes shine different now, from the rougue starlit sky. Her aura blinds them, those people that made her feel small. She stands tall now, but her knees shake beneath her. Her foundation is layed, but the material is weak. Fall apart, say the voices in her head, pull your self together scream the people standing by. She slides down her wall helpless and engulfed in fear. She falls to her knees and cries to the moon. Her nostalgia has smothered her once again. Driving helps her think, but the trees susurrate and sing an aubade to her. Her heart beats of two now. Her mind thrice. Pain has become her closest friend. Monachopsis holds her close at night. Her soul is in tatters, but her heart is secure. For it is not of her own. Breathless she runs, toward the light that is just out of reach. But a promise she made, so run she shall keep. Fly away will she, into the distance, hoping to find her everlasting. Bridges she burns, and moths gravitate towards the flames, always seeking light in a broken land full of darkness. A beautiful soul she shall encounter. She spills all her secrets in grief. Home is where the heart is, she has heard all of her life. Hireath overtakes her, still staring at her shattered mirror, "my home is not my own, and my heart will never come home".