a few months later

A few months later
Everything was the same, only a little different and so much more to blame. It was a few months later. From When I turned things around. And now I am facing the light but still guided by sound. As I scream in each direction hoping to find the way. This maze keeps changing speeding the decay. I catch a whiff of sorrow and lunge towards the cliff. I keep chasing the tracks but continue into rounds. I fight with both eyes open but blinded by my stare. Because even through darkness I still see you there. I cant stop these feelings that keep making me sick. So I keep searching for someone that will make things stick. So I cry out loud, with vile collision and through these tears and my blurred vision, I see the shadows creeping in. Because the light always comes to end. With anger and furry I yell at myself, stop this repetition and get some help. But with fear and anxiety I hold myself back because everything good will soon attack. I slowly get closer to the ground and huddle and coward into the mound. I've created this myself, this bunker of solitude. The ups the downs and all for this mood. One day maybe I will soon get up but untill then I think I'm stuck.