2-7 : Close Your Eyes (End of Chap 2)

Kurtz sat on the bench in the middle of the town's park. He glared the half-moon. The moon shining bright, captivated him.

He sighed heavily, thinking if this choice he made is worth it or not. He took out a locket from is jacket pocket.

Click!

Inside, there're both of his parents. His father with firm medic solider in left side, and his mother with her favourite blouse. His mother was a modest woman, favour in traditional clothes rather modern one.

Kurtz and his parents lived in a rural area, somewhere southern Germany. His father was sent on the village that his mother raised on due to duties order. That was where they first met up.

Knowing as stranger help stranger, closed become friends, long after they both married. Kurtz's birth was the gift of his parent love.

He might get new sibling in his childhood, but there was an epidemic of the alien infection came from the main city. Someone travelled back from NSU.

His mother one of the victims.

He frequent visit his mother whilst his father treating the patients day and night. Before final days of her life, she managed giving a locket, the one his carried until now.

"My dear, someday I might not in this world anymore. Take this, and remember us. Even I was not here anymore, know this that your father and I will always be by your side," that was her final words to Kurtz.

Kurtz's snapped those memories. He felt something wet on his cheek. His tears overflowed, dropping to his hips.

He chuckled.

"Can't believed I'm in tears. Heh. Sorry I couldn't keep your promise for not crying, mom. I'm afraid that I might meet you first than dad."

His gripping his locket tightly, praying, "Please let me live another day Lord, so I can make good deeds for my father before his last breath."

He took a deep breath, calming himself. He kissed the locket, giving his boost morale.

From the park to the bar, Kurtz walking with full spirit. He told GL-40 and Vector, who volunteer on this one, to gather there.

He glanced his watch, showed it almost at 10. They probably arrived, he thought.

He arrived the bar he told to be meeting up. It's an old bar in the town. Fortunately, Kurtz knew the owner, always came when he bringing his squad whenever Muller wanted taking some shots. The owner already considered them as regular. It's not hard asking favour for using 'discrete' place for a night, does it?

CLING!!

The door opened. He surveyed the surrounding. The customer's amount looks decent, everyone seems enjoyed their night. The owner, at the bar counter, spotted Kurtz when the doorbell rang.

"Evening, Kurtz. Your friends already in storage," the owner showed the back door to the Kurtz.

"Thanks old man. Wish you have pleasant evening," Kurtz replied with manner voice. The owner smiled.

He proceeded to the back door, which lead him to store room. As he opened up the door, he already saw his squad, gathering around the big box. As expected, GL-40 and Vector. The rest of his T-Dolls are guarding Muller, in case something goes south.

"Kurtz, our car juiced up. And there's large bag inside the boot, I took it out," Gl-40 told Kurtz, showing the bag.

"Open up," he asked her.