1-5 : Morale And T-Doll

GK War Room

TING!!

The door slide open, Kalina, Kurtz and his T-Dolls came in. They saw the Commander already on the round table with the case that Kurtz mention it, put on the table. Kurtz went near front the case, checking the condition. He sigh, a relived.

"Thank god your T-Dolls didn't press any keypads number. If not this will be ticking bomb."

"It what? You didn't tell me about that," the Commander's face turn red and sweating.

"Relax Commander, it can be reset, also it took 23 hours to detonate," he chuckle, while pressing the keypads. "Plus I do told you about this. Maybe you too much with your.... little harem," he teased.

"My what now?" The Commander cleared his throat, "Forget that, did your T-Dolls recover?"

"Fully functional," he glanced his T-Dolls, said to them, "You guys can hang with new friends over there while I tell my plan to him."

"As you say Kurtz," RGP 40 answered, tapping GL-06's shoulder, giving sign to follow him at the seat area just the back of the table. They saw the previous T-Doll squad that save them, 404 Team. HK 416 sat on the single sofa, reading somekind book, a novel perhaps. The UMP sister sat the couple sofa, chatting something. And there's sleepyhead G 11, sleeping on the long sofa.

GL-06 saw two coffee seat and coffee table between it. She asked RGP 40 to sit there. He follow her. As they sat those chair, UMP 45 saw them, asking, "So you that man T-Dolls? I've never seen your kind model. But also I don't think you from Sangvi Ferri model too."

"Oh no we don't. We're his own creation model."

"Hold up. He.... He made you guys?" UMP 9 slip in their conversation. HK 416 still have not interest with their chatting with new T-Dolls.

"So you guys like.... children to him?" UMP 45 asked them.

"I don't think that far. He said to us just let be friend," RGP 40 answered.

"Then what about devote an oath?" UMP 45 continued, caught her curious.

"An oath? What's that, some kind marriage?" GL-06 asked them back.

UMP 45 continued, " Yes--"

"Yes, in some kind way. I saw some T-Dolls had a ring during my to visit you guys, include this four-clover hair pins girl over there, glaring to me want to slap because I talk back her Commander," Kurtz interrupted, just finished the briefing with the Commander.

HK 416 heard what Kurtz saying, holding her grip very tight. Her face now red, wanting to slap, just like Kurtz said.

"Kurtz!!!" GL 06 hugged him, glad see Kurtz again. She then asking him, "So they can marry human too? You said that machines can't living together like husband and wive? How come they can do such things like that?"

"In my moral, no. But there's another reason why Autonomous Doll are all female," He paused, "To boost morale those who lost on life purpose during the alien invasion. And surprisingly, during World War 3 break in, the solders gain their fervor when T-Dolls gave morale support to them, fought alongside with them. I know this because my father told me. He was the Red Cross. Saw some T-Dolls accompanied those injured, later they had affection on each other. Still, if a man do anything stupid toward their own creation, or a man-made which has a consciousness, they'll rebel. Because its their own master thought them.

"We'll leave in next hour. Take your time, and meet me on the Logistics section," Kurtz order his T-Dolls. As he walked away from 404 Team, he stopped, turn around and looked UMP 45, " By the way 45, Yes, I do thought them as my children, but they still just servant serving to their master, don't you think?"

*******