Chapter 22

It was my first day of school in the actual pack school after training. We were no longer in training camp. I was walking down the hall and could smell a wonderful smell. I looked up and saw the back of a wolf with his arms around Celeste Pettit. He stopped laughing and looked around.

He made eye contact with me. My wolf said MATE.  His mouth dropped opened and he looked at me. He growled, "Who the hell are you?"

I looked him in the eye with anger when he talks to me that way, "Don't act like we haven't met before Xavier. I am Emily Sheets. My family transferred here toward the end of summer. My dad was hired as the Beta Accountant for the Crystal Moon Pack. Does any of that ring a bell?"

"I, Beta to be Xavier Thomas, Warrior. I reject you Beta to be Emily Sheets, as my mate. I don't want a nerd's daughter when I can have an alpha's daughter. He then turns and kisses the girl in his arms. "Let's go more private and seal this deal like we plan."

Many people just stare at me as I stand in the hallway fighting with my wolf not to loose control. Dawn and Daisy start to walk toward me. I do breath in and out and get control and  turn around and march out of the school. Daisy yells out, "Emily hold up." I don't listen and quickly run away from them.

I go to the packhouse to dad's office. I march into his office and I am furious. I did not see the Alpha's standing there. "This pack sucks and Xavier Thomas can go to hell along with Celeste Pettit."

Alpha Petite, "how dare you pup."  

Just then I scream and grab my chest and pass out.