Prelude

It was my first day of school in the new pack. I was walking down the hall and could smell a wonderful smell. I looked up and saw this handsome wolf with his arms around a she-wolf. He stopped laughing and looked around.

He made eye contact with me. My wolf said MATE. His mouth dropped opened and he looked at me. He growled, "Who the hell are you?"

I looked him in the eye with anger when he talks to me that way, "I am Emily Sheets. My family just transferred here last week. My dad was hired as the Beta Accountant for the Crystal Moon Pack."

"I am Beta to be Xavier Thomas, Warrior. I reject you Beta to be Emily Sheets, as my mate. I don't want a nerd's daughter when I can have an alpha's daughter. He then turns and kisses the girl in his arms. "Let's go more private and seal this deal like we plan."

Many people just stare at me as I stand in the hallway fighting with my wolf not to loose control. I get control and  turn around and march out of the school. I go to the packhouse to dad's office. I march into his office and I am furious. I did not see the Alpha's standing there. "This pack sucks and Xavier Thomas can go to hell along with Celeste Pettit."

Alpha Petite, "how dare you pup."

Just as I scream and grab my chest and pass out.

AUTHOR NOTE: I have actually wrote this chapter but have not yet introduced this section into the book as of chapter 16

AUTHOR NOTE: I have actually wrote this chapter but have not yet introduced this section into the book as of chapter 16. Though it is still planned. When I get ready to post it I will need to edit the content into the story to confirm it still blends into my story.