Chapter 11: The Room

Stella was following Xavier to a neighbourhood that she did not know about. She was staring at the dark streets that were away from the festival as they were walking in the dark. Stella stuck close to her man as she clutched his hand.

"Do not worry." There was nothing to be afraid of here. "It's safe for us," her husband murmured.Stella was nodding slowly at him. They were walking bit by bit before Xavier stopped in front of a house. It was like a cottage, but bigger.

Stella gulped when she realised that they were not in the dark streets anymore but in the forest. How come she did not notice that they had entered the forest before? "Who lives here?" she asked before she started looking around. The forest was murky and dark, but Xavier just chuckled when she gripped his hand even more.

"Come, I think you will like it here," he said before he unlocked the door and went inside. Stella followed him before the lights were turned on. She was blinded for a moment until she adjusted to the lighting. She gasped.

The cottage was fully furnished, and it was beyond her imagination. She cannot believe that it was the best thing she ever saw in her lifetime. Now, she wished to live here. "Who's the owner?" Stella explained as she traced her fingers across the furniture.It was handmade, and the craftsmanship was something she had never seen before. But it was familiar.

"You're standing next to him," Xavier mumbled before Stella turned to look at him. She arched her eyebrow at him before she turned around.

"Is there anyone else that lives here?" or anyone else you brought here before? But Stella kept the last piece to herself, as she had no authority over the people who might have come and—she gulped—slept here. But Xavier's answer was something that she never expected.

"I have been building this since last month, when my best friend got married. I thought that when I found my wife, I would give her a house that was truly hers. "To be filled with memories of our marriage together," Xavier said as she turned to look at him. He was staring at her. She gulped, chuckling nervously.

"She must be lucky then," she whispered before Xavier made his way toward her. Stella backed up before her backside hit the walls.

"Yes, she was." But I don't have the chance to tell her that just yet. "You see, she was really stubborn and really hard to control," he said before their hot breaths mingled. Stella was staring at his lips before she went to gaze into his eyes. The stormy orbs were darkened, like a typhoon was about to hit.

And she was his target.

"Xavier," she said huskily before she licked her lower lips. His gaze was fixed on her lips now.

"Yes?" he said before Stella inched closer to him.

"Who is your bride-to-be then, if you never bring anyone here?" Stella asked, as her heart was beating so fast right now. She was breathing hard before Xavier was chuckling huskily, which made her hair tingle and her nipples harden.

Damn it.

"Who do you think she is?" he asked before she turned to look at his face. And there, she saw the answer to all the questions that she was trying to get from him. She sucked in her breath before she was gripping his shirt.

"Please," she whispered as Xavier came closer to her.

"Please what, love?" he said with a heavy accent whenever Xavier was aroused. She just noticed that when he spoke clearly just before they were here.

"I want you," she started before she locked her eyes with him.

"Yes,"

"I want you to make me yours," Stella said before she began pulling him closer by the shirt that she was gripping. Xavier was putting his hands on her hips before he was smiling charmingly at her.