Chapter 12: The Mother

Xavier stopped and stilled inside Stella after hearing her scream. Shit, fuck! He did not know that she might be a virgin when he first took her. His wolf was purring with pride that no one ever touches her.

'Mine,' it purred before Xavier was looking at her. There was a single tear that ran down her cheek before he kissed it away.

"I am so sorry, love. I did not know. If I have known..." he said before Stella opened her eyes and she gasped as she was staring at him. She was the most beautiful woman Xavier ever saw and he was happy that she was his.

Forever.

"It's okay, it's fine. I'm just... I need a moment," she said shyly before she was trying to adjust her core to his girth. Xavier was groaning before he was nuzzling her throat, inhaling her sweet scent. His wolf purred at their close contact.

"God, you're a torture and paradise for me, love," Xavier said before he was trying to make her feel comfortable with their position. Stella gasped before she was gripping his hair even more Xavier turned to look at her as her eyes were hooded. The blue orbs were concealed with her long lashes.

"Well, I think I can handle much more than this," she said before she was turning to look at him. She smirked wickedly before she was using her muscles to grip his cock. Xavier gasped before he was turning his glare on her face. Stella laughed.

He liked her laughter.

"I swear you are trying to test my control right now," he said before Stella was batting her eyelashes at him. How does his woman know how to seduce him right now? I thought she was innocent but clearly, I am mistaken, Xavier mused before she was gripping his nape and pulled him closer to her body.

"I think you are making me wait for your excellent skill in this department, love," she whispered to him before Xavier groaned with delight, then he moved a little and it was Stella's turn to gasp. He smirked before he was whispering huskily in her ear.

"I will show you what it was like to be my wife, Stella Canali," he said before he was showing the movie that he knew. Xavier had never bedded some chicks before Stella since it was not honorable for him to be with someone that was not his true mate.

But then, he wished he had for he hoped that Stella would not complain about his inexperience.

However, looking at the things they were right now, Xavier was more than happy to be the first and the last man that would ever bed Stella. He will show all his love to her and nothing will ever come between them.

Not even an arranged marriage to his late father's acquaintance and the agreement that they had.

She was clawing his back with her nails and she was panting his name. Xavier was groaning as he slid in and out of her tight sheath before he was building up the tension that was coming from his toes up to his balls.

"Come for me, love. I want you to come for me and suck my seeds inside you," he said as he was biting her neck. Stella gasped before she was moving in sync with their movement as Xavier was thrusting in and out of her core. She moaned with delight.

"Oh... Xavier... my love... yes!" she said as they were moving and the bed creaked. He did not give a damn about the furniture for Xavier can do more if they were to be broken after their vigorous activity.

But Stella? There would not be other of her for him out there. Only her, at this moment, trying to ride the wave of pleasure with him.

"Xavier, I'm... I'm..." she said before he can feel his canine coming out of his gums. His wolf was trying to claim his mate and it was frustrating for Xavier as he did not want Stella to feel any pain for their first lovemaking.