You see him looking at your butt

Jimin.. you were in a grocery store looking at something to eat for supper he was sitting behind you pushing the cart but he was looking at his phone. but then he noticed you reaching for something and he  stared at your butt as you got what you needed and when you turn around you see him looking at your butt and you smirk and you do a little jump just to tease him. he looks up at you and notices what you're doing and you laugh as he grows shy at his actions.

J-hope. You were in the studio practicing some new dance moves. You where getting to a sexy part when you herd j-hope walk in. But you continue to dance the part anyway. Hate way through you look in the mirror and noticed him staring at your butt you smirk and decide to have a little bit of fun with it you start making up dance moves that aren't usually in the dance that you're trying to practice just a tease him. He quickly starts to notice and decides to dance with you to tease you as well.

Kookie.. y'all we're watching a movie with the rest of BTS and you wanted popcorn so you got up from your spot next to kookie and when you looked back to ask if he wanted anything you seen he was too focused on other parts to even notice you were asking a question so you just laugh and roll your eyes not wanting to call him out in front of his friends.

Jin. You got up before Jin and wanted to make him a really nice breakfast. You Through on one of his oversize T-shirts and went to the kitchen. And stared to make hash browns when you heard Jin coming down. You hear his foot steps stop out of no were, so you look to see what was wrong. But to your surprise he was just mesmerized by your butt. " Jin I was not aware you we're having a staring contest with my butt" you called out to him. You  shake him of his trance " oh I'm sorry baby I knew you we're making hashbrowns but I didn't know I was getting pancakes to" he laughed as you rolled your eyes

V.. you were out to eat with v and y'all we're having a nice dinner when you dropped your napkin on the floor. You've been down to pick up your napkin and as you come back up you notice via staring at your butt you laughed and told him to focus on his meal.      "Honey you are my meal" he then asked the waitress for a to go box and said dessert was waiting for him at home.

Suga.. he was laying in the bed as you were getting changed to go out with your friends he was on his phone when you took when you went to change into a dress you took off your clothes and put them to the side as you want to put a tight dress on that was slim fitting you struggle to get it up your butt and when you turned around to ask him if he could zip the zipper up you noticed him staring you laughed to yourself and then asked " baby can you help me zip it up" he was still dazed so you asked again and he snapped out of it " oh yes,yes I can...here" he zipped it and said " are you sure you want to go out tonight I think I could make better plans for right now" you smirked and told him his plans would just have to wait then.

RM.. you were sitting with him at a meet and greet  watching him talk to everyone. He always looked so happy doing meet and greets. He asked you if you could get him a water bottle from to stage side. You get up and go over to get the water when you hear a fan say " you must be a butt guy because you sure do follow her butt like it's going to fall off some where" you turn just in time to see RM's eyes glued to your butt and then he turns away and blushes at the fan. All you can do it think to yourself " you don't even know the have of it"

Heyyy everyone I hope y'all are all enjoying these I love writing them. And omg I cant believe how many of y'all like my story's tank you so much for all the support and remember if you have any requests please text them to me I will respond as soon as I get them and as always have a lovey dovey day ❤️😘😘