Your caught making out with bts

My first request: @jiminsfavorite

Jimin.. you where on your way to the bathroom just out side of yours and jimins room. when you hear him walk up behind you. " hey baby girl what are you doing". "Well I was going to the bathroom but here I am now" he pushed you up against the door and said " well why I'm here we should make the best of it" he smashed his lips to your and you kiss back. You started to add some tongue and you put your hand on the back of his head. Y'all just started to get steamy when you hear a lot of running and before you can stop kissing you hear a very scared jungkook scream " omg there making out" you and Jim in finally looked up and see the rest of bts staring at you. And all Jimin said was " don't y'all have anything better to do clearly I do, now move along" and you laughed as they ran back.

J-hope.y'all where in the living room sitting on the couch. He has been on the phone for the last few hours and you just not having it any more and you get in him lap and started to kiss him at first he didn't kiss you back but after a few minutes he realized what was happening and kissed back. He started to rub on your thigh and butt. And just as you pulled on his hair you here the front door open. And you see everyone walk in and look at you. " wow on the couch really" y'all looked up in shock to see a mad Jin standing in front of the others " what are you gunna do" you said and got off his lap " you I'm gunna do you ". And J drug you up stairs." Really j-hope " yelled RM " yep you said not in the living room"

Kookie.. jungkook and you where playing a video game. He paused the game and said" if I win you have to make out with me" and you said back " fine but if I win you have to do all the chores tomorrow "Ok deal " he added. You have just got to 5 minutes in the game and he already won " omg really" you yell "sorry baby this is my favorite game youno so looks like you have to pay up" he said puckering his lips at you you laugh and kiss him. He slips his tongue in to your mouth you smile into his kiss and add your tongue as well. You had just got in his lap when you here a * cough * you look up to find everyone there looking at you "omg" you yelled as you get of his lap. " and what do you thing y'all are doing" suga stated " well we were making out but you ruined it" kookie added suga went to say something more but jungkook interrupted him and said " well we will just be going then, we have something's to finish" and he took you by the arm and helped you up and took you to his room never to be seen the rest of the day!

Jin...you are in the kitchen making dinner you go to get the milk out of the fridge when you're stopped by Jin. "Hey baby I think I was bit by a snake on my tongue can you suck the venom out for me"  you laugh and said " oh no let me help you " you kiss him and playful sucked on his tongue. And  you hear a lot of laughing " what are y'all doing" RM asked " she was saving my life from the snake bite on my tongue" Jin started " yeah I was being a Hero today"
Everyone was laughing at what you said. You looked at Jin and he gave you that look and you knew this was not over just paused.

V... you and bts were at a after party for one of music awards. You were on your way to the bathroom when v stoped you " where you are going my love" you answered " the bathroom why". " well I just wanted a kiss" he lend in a kissed your cheek and then your neck, nose and now you lips. You kiss back, he started to Guide you to the wall as it started to get heavy he runs his hands down your tight. " hey hey you can't do that here" you hear RM and snapped up to see he and the others standing there " omg I'm sorry" you called back. V just looked at them and said " ok we can take this to the bathroom" he turned and started to pull you " no you ca-... and he's gone, god what am I going to do with these kids" RM said.

Suga... you were asleep on the couch when everyone got there. Suga came in and thought you looked cute so he gave you a kiss on the top of your head. This woke you up " hey da- I mean hey baby your back early" he smirked at you " were you about to call me daddy" . " umm .. no I was just still a little tired baby" you told him " oh I see , so I need to help you wake up some" he said as he lends down to kiss your lips. You started to kiss back and he slid his hands down your legs " hey suga we wanted to kn- oh" . Suga piped up to see very nervous men staring down at him " what do y'all want can't you see I was in the middle of something" he asked the boys " we where just going to ask if you wanted to go with us out to eat but we can tell that your umm busy" hobi stated. And they left y'all to your business!

RM... It was before a concert when RM was nervous about his performance that night. He was all over the place worrying."baby your going to do fine come sit down with me"
" but what if I mess up then want I just sit there"
" no but you're going to come sit with me and calm down"
he finally comes and sits with you , you move to sit In his lap "you will do fine you've done many before you can do this one too" you lean in and kiss him before he can say anything Else. He kissed back and grabbed your butt ,you smirk into the kiss . You slip your tongue into his mouth and he does the same. It was starting to get heavy when you hear a knock on the door and then it opened " hey we need you t- oh shit sorry" you move off his lap fast and rm said "what did y'all need" well we needed to go over something's but we can do that later, so okay bye" and they all ran out of the room. " well where were we then"

Heyy my lovely's this was so fun to write sorry it took so long to get out though. And thank you so much to @jiminsfavorite for the request. I hope y'all have a lovey dove day 💝 (⚠️and make sure to message me with any request ⚠️)