part 32

Flashback continues ;

Manik didnt disappear this time instead stays in mansion and his interest towards Nandini is growing bit by bit.

Along with Alia and Ronit Nandini has to make Manik's food also.

And now bcoz of that Nandini have to make non-veg food all by herself.

Nandini cringed everytime when she touch the chicken, fish or meat but she is majboor in her place.

Everytime she got tired everytime her father's thought or her family thought came in her mind to make her sane.

She goes to her home by 11 and her mother is concerned about it...Thats why Nandini is thinking of staying of here in servant quaters coz sometimes she have to wait by 12 also.

Her mother gave her consent and Nandini is all cheered up to maoe money but guess what its been month since manik came but this time she didnt got her salary when everyone has got.

She is chopping the vegetables for lasagna when Manik passed by kitchen and saw her grumpy face.

He smirk and walked ahead and he saw a servant coming towards him he signalled him and told him his message.

"Nandini." Nandini look up upon hearing her name and saw a servant is standing on doorway.

"Manik sir is calling you in his room." And Nandinu froze on her place.

Is she fired??

All the negative thoughts came in her mind and she wipe her shivering hands on her kurta and set her dupatta properly and walked away.

Manik here the knock on his door and he smirk and yell "come in."

Nandini open the door with shivering hands and peek inside to look at him who is showing her his back.

She has not seen Manik that much only 5 to 6 times in whole month.

"Sir ap-apne bula-ya." She stammered and he smirk more and turn towards her and she look down.

"Yes...you got your salary?" He asked her and she looked up and nodded in no.

"May I ask why?" He asked her and she look at him with confused glance.

"I don't know sir." She whisper and he smirk more.

"Bcoz you don't do your work properly here so i have decided that you will work in my penthouse now and your salary will be increase for sure and the whole house is your responsibility like cooking,cleaning,washing everything....manzoor hai?" He asked her with a dangerous smirk and she being naive nodded her head in yes happily.

Her salary will be increased.

Means her father will get better soon.

"This type of people and their gold digging business...gold digger." Manik thought looking at Nandini's smiley face but that smile and the look is irritating his pants.

"Now get out of here." He so wanted to throw her on the bed and ripped her innocence apart but he facepalmed himself and yell at her.

She bite her lips being scared and thats make Manik to go crazy and she almost ran out of the room.

_____________________

"But Nandini hi q bhai?" Alya whineed when Manik forward his decision.

"So you want me to stay hungry and at dirty place....anyway she is good maid." Manik reasoned out while stuffing his foody self with chicken tandoori which Nandini has make.

MaNan - Who am I ??? जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें