Part 7

Now 1 month has pass and in this 1 month the trio I.e. two girls, one man always come in cafe and put more tip and one day Nandini is preparing the batter for cake and that time divya came in and told Nandini to come with her and Nandini washed her hands and went with her to garden side where the trio is sitting...they saw them and permit divya and Nandini to sit...they (Nandini and divya ) is very confused so the seeing thier confused faces the old man speak," dekhiye mrs.gupta (divya) this cafe is your is amazing and the food is also delicious and mouth watering."

The sentence he told in return he earn one sweet smile from nandini and one proud smile of divya.

"Ji thank you mr.malhotra...aap mere cafe me aate hai yahi thought mujhe bohot proud feel karwata hai." Divya said.

"Hmm so I don't like beating around the bushes so I directly come in point. " mr.malhotra said and divya nodded as a continue sign.

"Dekhiye mrs.Gupta as your cafe is very popular these days and its locality is also profitful so I think earlier to buy this cafe of yours," he stop himself after listening two gasps but continue fast" listen I think this earlier but now my niece (pointing towards one girl who looks like a doll) she change my thought and her point is correct..bcoz of this cafe you fill your stomach so I don't want to snatch that but I want something from your this cafe and its a humble request plz."

"Yaa tell me mr.malhotra how can I help you." Divys is happy that he is not buying her cafe.

"Umm your this cook (pointing towards Nandini) I want her in my home as a chef." Mr.malhotra said and earn a shocking faces.

Nandini and Divya look at each other and again at mr.malhotra....divya very well know that why Nandini join this job but she is happy for Nandini bcoz she knows Nandini will earn there triple from here...working for rich peoples is very profitable but difficult too.....but she is sad too bcoz she treat Nandini like her daughter.

"What happen?....look girl you look like a young so bcoz of your talent you can earn more there than here." The other girl looks like she Is in her twenties but she is more than that.

"Umm we need time if you can give us.."

before divya can continue the doll looking girl said.

"Take your time....jitna chahiye utna but zyada der mat karna."

Nandini and divya nodded and after paying the bill of their food the trio left from there.

Divya thought to talk to Nandini after the cafe is close bcoz now the cafe is screaming food food and food.

So the day pass in jiffy and everyone is packing their belongings.
When everyone is about to go Divya stop Nandini saying she has important work.

Now both of them is sitting in one of the chair.

"Dekho beta aaj jo aaye the vo malhotras the ....world famous business tycoon socho agar tum unke ghar par kaam karogi tou tumhari salary yaha se triple hogi waha....am not throwing you out of here you can work here whenever you want but beta am saying all this to you bcoz tumhe abhi zarurat hai paiso ki apni family ke liye isliye am saying just think about it from your mind ok....am not pressuring you...I will be the most happy person if you choose to work here....you are uunderstanding na what am saying.?" Divya explain Nandini very well.

Nandini nodded her head without saying anything as she is so confused and after that they both left towards their respective home.

Nandini enter in her dark house yes house bcoz its not home anymore bcoz no one Is there to make it home....she sigh on the lights and start making dinner and after freshening up she pack the food and left for hospital....

She reach hospital and enter in her father's room....now a days her father didn't get any chance to talk to her bcoz when she came he alredy slept and the cycle continue....Nandini too avoiding him bcoz she don't have the courage for saying lie on lie....she enter and saw her father is sleeping and her mother is doing something sitting on floor and payal is doing her study..

She enter and serve them dinner and about her she again lie that she eat in home bcoz she don't eat dinner as she is saving budget of family..., she notice her family how they need money and her father is going weak and weak now adays...she share the job offer with her mother and her mother is really happy so Nandini thought to accept the offer and thought to share with her Roshni..after dinner Nandini take Tiffins with her and she along with payal came In her home and after freshening up they both slept praying for their family.