Part 29

Manik came out from car holding Myra in his arms and Naina behind him....They reach near entrance and Manik look back only to saw her looking down and entwining and rubbing her hands in nervousness.

"Nandini!!!" Manik called her and she with a jerk look up. "Come." And she ascend the steps.

"Manik where the hell were you?" Nyonika shout at him as soon as she saw him entering but remained quiet when she saw Nandini.

"Oh my god....Myra kya hua baby?" Madhu asked while running towards Myra and taking her in her arms.

"Manik say something how she got dressing on her palm." Nyonika said and Manik blink at them to stop worrying.

Manik walked towards sofa and make Myra sit beside Mukti who cuddle Myra close to her chest and pecking her hairs.

Alya walked towards Nandini and stand beside her.

"Where were you Nandini?" Alya asked her with concern and Nandini just shook her head.

"We were so worried for you." Navya mumble and Nandini look at her and then as usual on her feets.

"hey princess why are you crying?....What happened to your hand?" Listening Mukti's voice she looked up and saw Myra is hiding her face in Mukti's chest but her face is painted with tears but there is no sob from her mouth.

"Is it paining?" Mukti again asked.

"Mujhe room me le chalo bua." Myra mumble in vivid tone and Alya came forward and pick her up in her arms and Navya take Myra's shoes which Mukti has discarded and Mukti and Navya followed Alya who is ascending steps.

"Nandini." Nyonika called her. " come Have lunch." And Nandini look down and shake her head.

"Nandini Tina told us you ate very less in breakfast and now its 6 hours after you ate...come." this time Madhu said.

"Umm you go upstairs in guest room...I'll send your lunch there." Nyonika said seeing the uncomfortable scared Nandini.

"Naina baby Aap maa ko leke jao apke room me." Manik told Naina and Nandini widen her eyes still looking down and she look at Naina who hold her fingers and she smile at her and Naina and Nandini went up.

"Maa ye dekho Myra ka room....Ye kitna pretty hai pata hai" Naina told Nandini as they came towards Myra's room.

"Hey princie why are you crying?....Shall I called Daddy?...or is it paining?" Nandini halt her steps just outside of Myra's room as she hear Navya's voice and look at her side only to found Myra sitting on her bed with Alya side hugging her and Mukti and Navya siting infront of her but she can easily see Myra.

This time Myra hiccuped and sob hard in Alya's arms and Nandini's heart ached...Nandini was too engrossed in Myra that she didn't hear footsteps but Naina does so she turn back and saw Manik and smile at him and he replied back.

"Hey kiddo kya hua?" Alya cajoled her by going back and forth and Myra hiccuped and finally uttered.

"Aloo bua." Myra muttered and Alya kissed her hairs and mumble " am here."

"We were finding Ma---Mamma....after so big ride she got us and Daddy went near her leaving me and Naina in car...I got down from the car and Naina she don't know how to open the door so I helped her and we walked towards them but You know Mamma she didn't even look at me....she just saw Naina and hug her shoo tightly and give her so many kisses and I just stand there like an orphan bcoz daddy was smiling at them so in anger I clutched the mirror of my bag in my palms and my grip was tight so it break and so much blood flow down my hand but she didn't come near me and Daddy hurriedly took me to the hospital and then in Car she tore her dupatta's side and was about to tied it around my palm but I didn't let her....I promised daddy that I'll never hurt her and talk softly with her but she didn't even consider me as her daughter.....Naina is only her daughter...am not her daughter...am an orphan na?"  Myra said all the flashback story in between her hiccups and at the last she wailed in Alya's chest.

Manik fist his palm as tightly as he can trying to control himself... he was standing behind Nandini came ahead and stand infront of Nandini but she neither feel him nor saw him as her gaze is fixed on her daughter who is crying and wailing.

Manik look at Nandini whose face is painted with tears as the tears are still flowing from her eyes and Manik held her wrist and it Make Nandini to look at him with a jerk and saw he is dragging her ahead and Naina is following them....He went inside the guest room in which Naina was staying and twirl her so harshly and she stable herself and blink her eyes to fade the dizziness.

"When food will come ...eat both of you and take rest." Manik said and left the room after closing the door behind him and rest his back on the wall and wipe the corner of his eyes and walked towards Myra's room and saw she is still in Alya's arms and her sniffs are the only sound in the room and His sisters are sitting around her in their thoughts with frowns on their faces.

"Myra." Manik called her and all of their eyes snap towards him and he came Inside and stand beside bed and Alya stood up and Manik sat on her place and Mya hide herself in his chest and he ran his hand in her hairs as Alya took out all the pins from her head and freed her hairs from the pony.

Navya look behind and saw servant is about to knock but she signalled him to come and he handed the tray to Alya and went outside.

Manik look at the food and Start feeding Myra and His siste4s left the room not before giving kisses to her...Manik feed her and was about to get up to wash his hands but Myra didn't loose her grip and sat there clinging to him.

Afrer someyime Manik felt her soft breathes so he with one hand lay her down and get up and wash his hands and came beside ber and kissed her forhead and sat straight and then only someone knock the door so he saw Nyonika is standing there with tray.

"Mom!!!" Manik exclaim and got up and Nyonika walked towards him.

"Mai khana laayi thi." Nyonika said and Manik look at the tray.

"But Mom Myra ate her food." Manik said with calm and soft smile.

"Mai tumhare liye laayi thi Manik." Nyonika said with her moist eyes and Manik smile painfully.

"Pichle 5 saalo me I don't remember you asking about my food and health mom." Manik stated gloomily.

"Bcoz you had make a sin....a unforgivable sin." Nyonika snap at him and Manik look down.

"And I want you to make her forgive you." And Manik look up with a jerk listening to her.

"I know its not easy for her to forgive you But Manik I want you to manofy her....She is broken Manik and I want you to heal her..plz gather her broken heart plz gather her broken soul." Nyonika cried and Manik nodded with his moist eyes.

"Are you sure mom?" Manik asked her with a hope and Nyonika nodded making him smile to the fullest.

"Yes bcoz I want Myra feel the mother's love and warmath and To naina father's love and care and For you to cherish her through out your life manik." Nyonika said and Manik hug her and she patted his back and kissed his forhead.

"Come eat." Nyonika told him and make her sit on Myra's bed where she is sleeping peacefully.

And Nyonika start feeding Manik after years the mother-son sat beside each other talking and laughing and eating together....Myra open her eyes slightly by the hush hush voices and what she saw make her smile.

Her daado and Daddy are eating food and talking and laughing what she never saw before.

"Hawwww so bad...Myra ke bina party?" Myra fake huff and Manik tickled her and the room filld with the laughter.

But they dont know that soon their mansion will filled with outmost grif which will make them forget their laughter and happiness.

________________

After a long time.

Hows the chappy.

Do vote and comment.