♡ "You make this hard" ♡

ೃ⁀➷ this chapter is dedicated to

dropped__croissant thank you for everything, i hope this shows just how thankful i am for you.

C A T A L I N A

"If she wakes up, i'll shoot all three of you."

"It's one of my dreams to be shot by you, daddy."

"Paolo."

"Always saying weird shit."

"So fucking tired of him." I stuffed my face into mine and Lorenzo's pandas as the sound of voices woke me up from my sleep.

Somebody had annoyingly lifted the comfy covers off of my relaxed form, causing me to curl up into a ball and hug myself to replace the missing warmth.

"No, sleepy," I incoherently mumbled when somebody put the back of their hand on my forehead. Their hand felt unnaturally cold on my own freezing body; it made me shiver.

"Love, you have a fever."

"Love, you have a fever," Lorenzo mocked Marco, making me flutter one of my eyes open to see what everybody was fussing about. I lazily smiled when I saw everybody in the room, huddled around me and watching me with worried eyes.

"Oh, I missed you guys." My voice was raspy due to the fact that I had accidentally slept throughout the whole day. Sad face. I only wanted to sleep for an hour at least, just to rejuvenate myself.

Stretching myself out, I grabbed the comforter and pulled it back on my shivering body. Paolo laughed and pulled my blanket of warmth away from me, making me frustratedly growl at him.

"You're heating up, sweets, i'm sorry." He gave me a quick smile and pushed everyone out of the room after saying something to Lorenzo in Italian. My heart awed when I understood what he said; he was so sweet. Paolo told Lorenzo to take care of me and that he'll be back to check up on us.

A sudden wave of nausea and dizziness took over my senses.

Am I pregnant?

I haven't done the sexy time yet so it wouldn't make sense.

I'm not pregnant.

Maybe.

"I don't feel well, bub," I sniffled as my nose grew runny. My body was drenched with a sense of exhaustion and I didn't know why. I hadn't done anything too tiring to drain out my energy.