4- Beautiful

I decided to post more on my story since my break up with Tyrell. That insecure b*tch hated when I posted on socials often cause it made me seem "easy and available". The more I think about him, the more I want to slap him up. I really should've just confronted him then and there.

Tanisha🤍 [T.nisha2]
12 mins ago

I forget how many people I have on snap until I see the replies to my story

-Jamz🦋 [JBashir5] :
MASHALLAH!
Bestie coming too leng frfr😩
Me:
don't gas me 😩

Jamila's an A1 hype man.

-'Ramesh' wants to be friends! :
hello baby girl looking very sexiy

Straight block.

-Sam  [rtm_mara] :
So pretty sis
Me:
All you babe😙

Samara was too cute.

-Kiano💸 [k2active] :
Ai what so ur single now👀
Me:
Tyrell is literally your brother.

As innnn 'came out the same coochie' brothers.

I looked through my views and one of the names stood out.

'S.rackz233 screenshotted your story!'

Was this who I think it is?

Messages:
*1 attachment from Samuel.*
*Samuel: looking beautiful still*

It was who I thought it was.

I texted back, saying 'woosh'- I wasn't tryna entertain this.

He replied with, 'you south girls love talking like mandem, wtf is woosh. Anyway open the door'

No more than a second later I heard a knock at my house door.

"Did my mum send you?" I asked after opening the door and seeing Samuel holding a container. I knew my mum was chatting with his mum at his house for a bit, but Africans will say bye and still be there for another 2 hours.

"You know if she did she'd be practically pushing me into your room" Samuel laughed.

"Funny." I said sarcastically.
"What's in the container?" I asked, letting him in properly and going to the living room.

I was starting to get a little hungry.

"Jollof rice"

Suddenly my hunger vanished.

"Coming into a Nigerian household with g- gha- nah can't even say it" I joked.

"Nah I made this myself, it's certi just try some" Samuel said before feeding me a forkful.

Bye.

"Not even gonna lie... this sh*t tastes like sushi" I admitted, barely able to swallow it.

"Man said sushi, Nahh you're violating!" He clutched his chest, "on a real tho we have to have Ghana j-rice at our wedding"

¿Que?

"Kini wedding?"

"I get the whole 'play hard to get' ting, but you're giving me nothing, man. You're not cuffed anymore and I know I'm not meedy, so what you waiting for?" Samuel asked.

"More time the best relationships are friendships you know"

"Friends with benefits?" He said before I lightly hit him, "okay okay, let's be 'friends'" the last words being in air quotes.

(^Ifykyk)

I'm always rushing into things and getting nowhere. With Tyrell, he moved to me on the first day of sixth form. The only reason he wifed me was because I helped him in Sociology.

The way I used to get my friend, Samara to help me help him because she did sociology at her uni. Sigh, I was down horrendous. I need to have a hot girl summer for the rest of the month.

I couldn't say I wasn't feeling Samuel, but I wasn't trying to make the same mistakes. Maybe I should take it slow this time.

"Can I ask you something though; how'd you get my number? Was it my mum?" I asked.

"Believe it or not, she's not the only one who thinks we're good together"

——— vote, share, comment 🤍

Samara Campbell, 19, Kittsian (St Kitts & Nevis)

Remember her name^👀