II 2-Never Again

Temi and I stepped into the motive about two hours after it had started (11pm). There was a good amount of people there. Temi already knew some guys there and introduced me to them. Jamila was supposed to come here so I wouldn't be left standing alone like an egg but she had to go and catch freshers flu. Although I was an anti social person, I knew I needed to make friends and now was the time.

I was wearing a neon two-piece because I wanted my skin to pop tonight.

I took a few shots so I could loosen up; Temi and his friends looked like they were trying to get drunk drunk

This really pretty Eritrean girl named Léa (Lay-a) introduced herself to me when she saw me alone. East African girls look toooo nice.

"Babe, I'll be back. I'm just gonna grab another drink. Get on the dance floor girl!" Léa encouraged.

She was nice but I'm not about to get up to dance on my own. Lol.
I defo needed three more shots.

A few seconds later, some of Temi's guys started coming over to hype me up.

*TW: SA (you'll still understand the next chapter if you skip this one but It's not much detail)

"Yass queen go sis!" one hyped me up jokingly pretending to be a girl, as we danced.

"Ai chill with the batty man stuff," another said to him, "don't watch this yute he thinks he's funny" he whispered to me.

Chile it was funny, you're the one ruining it...

With that, two of them left and I was alone with the party pooper. He kept looking down at what I was wearing and trying to dance closer to me. I felt really uncomfortable and tried to walk away, pulling my skirt down a bit in case it was too high.

"Why you going so fast miss?" He asked as he slowly slid his hand down my back to my bum and squeezed it.

My whole body went stiff. It was like everything suddenly went into slow motion. Even though the music was blasting, it felt silent to me. I couldn't breathe, move or say anything. I wanted to punch him, slap him, kick him, anything but I felt paralysed with fear. I felt weak. Like I had no control. Over my own body.

"Get the f*ck off of her" I heard a voice shout, before my arm was grabbed and I was being pulled away from him.

It took me a while to acknowledge my surroundings, and realise I was sat by the side with Léa.

"Tanisha? Babe are you okay? Babe did you know him? Please say something," she looked into my eyes with deep empathy before hugging me, "is there anyone here that you came with? You can go home with?"

Still mute, I hastily pointed over to Temi who was on his own, borderline passed out drunk.

"Him? Are you sure? I can always walk you. He can barely walk himself" Léa screwed.

"Yeah, we're only a 2 minute walk away" I managed to blurt out.

The truth is at that moment I wanted to be with my own thoughts. I know Léa wanted to help but I'd rather walk home drunk Temi, because I knew he could distract me from thinking about what just happened.

After getting Léa's number, I nudged Temi in order to indicate that we need to bounce. Never again will I be coming back here.

By the time we got home I felt a little calmer even though I probably looked behind me about every ten seconds during the walk.

I walked Temi to his room as he could barely walk straight and I was basically holding him up. My feet were killing me so I crashed down on one of his beanbags for a few minutes, and as did he.

"Yo T, I saw you with my guy. So what? Are you man feeling each other?" Temi asked but his eyes closed as if he was sleeping.

I sighed saying, "no, I told you about Samuel. And your friend literally- ugh..."

Temi moved up and opened his eyes slightly, "you should be with a naij boy, I don't know why you're out here with a pigeon. Tell him go eat some eggs or something" he chuckled, looking at me.

"Not the Nigerians vs Ghanaians war. Who wants a Yoruba demon? And I love him regardless lol." My eyes were hanging low as I felt even more sleepy.

"Tanisha you're missing something on your lips you know" Temi said, moving forward.

"What?" I questioned, completely confused.

"Mine" he whispered just before placing his lips to mine.

"Temi what the fuck!" I jumped up and pushed him with all my strength, then ran to my room.

Not again.

I didn't want to be in these dirty, disgusting clothes so I got changed and into my bed. All I could hear was Temi knocking saying he was sorry, but I just cared about Samuel picking up the phone.

He didn't.

——— Vote, share, comment 🤍

Léa Hagos, 18, Eritrean

Felt like updating today😜

On a separate note why is Coventry Uni like this..