II 4-Red Flag

I woke up before Samuel so I made myself some coffee and facetimed Jamila. Even though I FaceTimed her yesterday too, I was yet to tell Jamila what happened, and wasn't really sure if I even wanted to.

After two rings the call connected only for me to see Verisay staring back at me.

She screwed the camera before saying, "Why you everywhere I go and how do you know my sis?"

Sister?

"You're literally the one that picked up someone else's phone" I don't know why she's acting like I called her or something.

"Oh hey Tanisha this is-"

"Verisay, I know" I cut off Jamila's introduction.

"Oh you know her? She's the daughter of my hooyo's friend; the one from Leeds" Jamila explained.

"Can I talk to you alone?" I asked before she went to her bathroom and shut the door.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"She's the girl I saw on Samuel's bed yesterday. His neighbour. The one hehe haha-ing in all his ig comments"

You already know after hearing her name yesterday I had to find her instagram, even though I knew it would make me want to start crying and throwing up.

"Omg this UK is way too small" she threw her head back in the camera.

"Jamila, I'm 99% sure she's feeling Samuel" I looked over to see if Samuel showed any signs of waking up.

"Nahh, she's not like that. She's not a home wrecker- she's not Samara" Jamila reassured.

I wish people would stop bringing up my past. Yes Samara and Tyrell did me dirty but that doesn't mean I'm crazy for thinking it won't happen again.

"Weren't you the one that told me she's a whole red flag when I told you about those posts. You can't know what she could be thinking"

"But you do know Samuel and he would never, and could never especially when I'm here."

"Tani?" Samuel moaned, starting to wake up.

"I've got to go see you in a bit" I said before taking out the one AirPod I had in, and sitting back on his bed.

"Who was that?" Samuel asked in his sleepy voice as he kissed my hand.

"Jamila, she was just complaining about living in a studio instead of accoms." I lied; I didn't need him thinking I was crazy.

"Mmhmm. Did you not sleep good?"

"I slept way better than yesterday since I was with youuu" I went to lay next to him.

City gorls down 100 points😣.

Whilst Samuel was in the shower, I was listening to Summer Walker's new album and packing up my things.

She really got me out here despising the male species.

I got that sinking feeling in my stomach as I realised I had to actually go back. I didn't even know what Samuel was going to do but I'm sure it wouldn't be sorted out quickly.

Samuel POV:

Once we touched Tani's yard, she went to the toilet whilst I put our bags in her room. I had no idea what I was even doing here, I just felt helpless since I wasn't here to protect her in the first place. She needed me, and I wanted to be there for her.

Things were feeling kinda different before she came yesterday, and she could tell something was up because I heard her a bit on the phone to Jamila.

Meeting Verisay; obviously it's hard for man to say she's not leng and that. I did ignore Tani when I was talking to her. But I told her it's a friend ting and I do have a girl. I love Tanisha too much to go there.

It would be easier if she stopped wearing batty riders around me but, I mean, I'm not complaining.

I deleted Verisay's comments from my posts, so no more evidence could be collected for their DTN4L club before I heard the other door opening.

"Ai man, what you sayin?" I approached Temi as he walked in. I was vex just seeing his face. How can he let his boy do that to her?

"Chill, chill man. I'm sorry I was drunk, I- I didn't mean to do all that" Temi apologised.

He didn't mean to?

"You? Wait, what the f*ck did you do?" I asked, confused, before Tanisha came out of her room and we both turned to look at her.

——— vote, share, comment 🤍

oop not me doin a mini cliffhanger

chile not Tanisha's uni...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

ooo angel number