Mine? (Part 7)

(NOT MY ART CREDIT TO OWNER)

"Law why did you do that for?!",you exclaim while turning to look at him. Before you could turn all the way he grabs your wrist causing you not to be able to turn all the way around. He grips it tightly but not too tight to wear it hurts. You turn your head to look at him expecting an answer from him.

Instead Without realizing he quickly kisses you causing you to freeze. You began to blush crazily, not knowing what to do. He continues to kiss you gently as he slowly turns you to face him, his arms wrap around your waist. You started to get deeper into the kiss and eventually wrapped your arms around his neck. "Mmm..",he hummed as he smirked with his weird evil smile, he always had the same weird evilish smile even when he was a kid.

You really thought of him as a doctor but with that smile sometimes you couldn't trust him.

"A-alright..",you push his face away looking the other direction attempting not to make any type of eye contact with him. "What was that for? Why kiss me all of a sudden?",you ask while looking up at him awkwardly wondering why he did it. "Since we are dating now.. I could call you mine",he said with a slight smirk. "You dumby..",you mumble pushing him out of the way to open the laundry room door.

"I'm heading back to the room..",you mumble still flushed. "Our room!",he corrected while you walk out with a long sigh. "Gosh he's changed so much..",you say quite annoyed by the fact he has become more..

Hmmmm..

More perverty...

You continue to head to the room to just plop on the bed and go into your own world. It was what you wanted but never got. Shachi and penguin both barged into your room and started to ask you to go outside. "Why..",you ask having your face stuffed in a pillow. "Because we are bored!",they both say in unison. You sigh and sit up to look at the two boys, you give them an annoyed stare to which they obviously ignore. "Alright fine.. Where is Bepo?",you ask getting off the bed.

"He is in the kitchen, maybe he could hang with us too..",Shachi thought while you all walk to the kitchen. You think about law and how he kissed you back in the laundry room. The thought of you two doing such things caused you to blush a lot. "Gosh.. That dang captain of mine..",you mumble gripping your hands into fist lifting it up in the air.

"Bepo! Wanna go out to the closes island with us! It shouldn't be too long until we get there!",Shachi exclaimed as Bepo turns to look at your group. "Yeah, I'll come with you guys!"Bepo answered walking toward the group.

Then the ship suddenly starts to shift slightly making you all flinch. "W-what was that..?"you ask now holding onto Bepo for dear life. They all shrug like the dumbies they are. You sigh and began to drag Bepo with you to go find Law.

"I hope nothing bad is happening.." you comment while continuing to walk to find your captain.

(Sorry it was short! I'll make sure to Make the next one much longer! I hope you enjoyed!)

Word count~ 576

To be continued~