THANKSGIVING SPECIAL

(NOT MY FANART!)

You walk around deck looking for Law so you could smack him. The reason is because he tried to do surgery on you without consent and ran off with Shachi and Penguin. You began to look around until you found Bepo sitting on the ground. "Bepo? Do you know where Law is?",you ask trying not to seem angry. Bepo sweat dropped and pointed to the kitchen. "Oh thank you Bepo!",you pet him and start to walk to the kitchen.

"That damn captain of mine..",you stomp into the kitchen to see everyone getting ready to celebrate Thanksgiving. Everyone smiles at you when you entered the kitchen. "Y/n? Is everything alright?",Jean asked walking to you. "Ugh.. Law just got on my nerves..",you complained rubbing the bridge of your nose.

"Ah I see.. Well I'm sure he is hiding somewhere.. I'm sure he will pop up when the party begins",he said with a smile. "Thank you Jean",you smile back which causes everyone to stare. "Guys why do you always looked surprised when I smile?",you ask staring back. "Your smile is just so pretty!",one Pirate exclaimed causing you to blush.

They all laugh and put the food out on the table. The one particular dish that caught your eye was the turkey. You haven't celebrated a holiday since you left home and went to black beard. When celebrating with Teach all you did was fake your happiness, but now and today is different. These are all real feelings.

After awhile of hanging out with everyone in the kitchen you felt a presence come from behind you while talking to Ikkaku. "Law where have you been?",you ask drinking some wine. He stayed quiet unaware you knew of his presence. You could feel his guilt rise and knew what he had done. "Your lucky I'm forgiving your dumbass",you smirk drinking another sip of wine.

"Oh shut up..",he says now standing next to you. "I can't tell if you guys are dating!",Ikkaku said smirking. "W-WE ARENT DATING!",both of you exclaim in unison. Ikkaku's eyes went wide but then fades into a smirk. "Yeah sure..",she said waving her hands and walking away. "That Damn girl!",you exclaim pouting. You turn to see Law blushing and trying not to make eye contact with you. "Oh so you are a pervert law!",you exclaim. "No I am not!!",he exclaimed back.

After awhile you decided to head out onto deck to get a bit of fresh air from all the commotion inside. You stand by the railing holding your wineglass staring into the horizons of the sea. You sigh in satisfaction staring until you felt a presence get closer.

You turn to see Law walk next to you leaning his arms against the railing. "I see you've also come..",you say not making eye contact with him still staring out at sea. "Yes I have come out, why? Can I not hang out with one of my crew mates?",he asked staring at you. "I didn't say you couldn't",you smile and drink your wine.

You both stayed quiet for a bit before something came to your mind. "You never answered my question Law..",you say now looking at him. "What question?",he ask looking back at you. "..Did I use to know you?",you ask gripping your wine glass a bit. His eyes widen a bit before going back, "I'm not sure.. Maybe..",he said giving you a smile and turning his head back to sea. You slightly smile as well and turn you head back out to sea as well.

"Law?",you ask still staring out. "Yes?",he answers back. "Thank you for letting me be in your crew..",you say with a smile. "Your welcome Y/n-ya..",he answered back .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Sorry for such a sucky story that's all I had in mind :,)

11/26/20

Thank you for reading my story!! I hope you enjoyed!