False Alarm?

As everyone gathered outside the dock, word was going round that they hit something. "Captain? Do you know what happened?" Bart asked while sitting on the ground. Law didn't answer right away due to him going through different files at the moment. "..Shachi, Penguin go put your scuba gear on and see what's going on." Law demanded while walking away back to his office.

The rest of the crew was left to figure out the situation. "If captain isn't alarmed them I guess we are okay?" Bart said with a shrug. Ikkaku shrugged as well and quickly pointed to Penguin and Shachi. "Hurry up boys! Go find out what hit the ship!" Ikkaku demanded as they both let out a sigh of defeat. "For the women.." Shachi chanted with no determination at all. Penguin also chanted putting his fist in the air.

"I'll go with you guys." You say while walking to them. The two boys glance at each other and shrug. "If you want to." Shachi said while running to go grab the suits. "Bring the tool box and weapons with you." Ikkaku handed you a slightly large tool box and some swords.

"Oh uh thank you Ikkaku-Chan." You took the box and followed the other two boys to put the gear on. You felt a large piece of rubber smack your face. "Crap! Y/n! I'm so sorry!" Shachi apologized. "Are you alright?" Shachi said in a saddened tone. You rub your face a bit and nod your head. "I'm fine. Let's hurry and see what happened to the ship." You demand as both the men nod.

*5 minutes later*

The three of you finally dived into the water. Everyone watched from afar from the deck. You point at Penguin to look at the left side of the ship and for Shachi to look at the right side of the ship. Your job was to look under the ship. You gave each other a thumbs up and started to do your duties.

You began to swim under the ship hoping nothing too serious caused the ruckus. As you made your way down you saw a weird rock in the ship. You panicked a bit and quickly went to investigate. It didn't seem like it was inside the shop gladded with it surely dented it. You slowly push the ship off of the rock to see what it was. "..Is that a crystal?" You thought to yourself. A pink crystal it seemed. You quickly pulled it out of the crevice of the rocks and found it to be a heart shaped crystal. "How ironic.." you thought again while swimming back to the surface.

"Did you find anything?" Bart asked while leaning over the rail. You shake your head and throw the tool box back on the dock. "We probably just hit some random rock." You answered while fixing your mask. "I'm gonna go get Shachi and Penguin." You say while sinking back down in the water.

You quickly round up the two boys and make it back on the ship. "I guess we just hit a rock." Shachi explained to everyone as they sighed. "I really thought the ship was gonna have a hole in it. That would have been bad." A crew mate said in relief.

As everyone continued to talk you went to go put your suit away. You finally made it to the room and threw the suit in a dirty bin. "I'm kind of getting tired.. Maybe I'll go with Bepo and them another time.." You spoke to yourself while squeezing the water out of your hair. As you then walked out of the room you bumped into someone's chest. They grunted as their reaction.

You slowly look up to find Law standing there looking down at you. "L-Law..?" You asked with a slight stutter. He slightly smiled and leaned a little bit to your height. "Did you find what has caused the problem?" He asked as you awkwardly nod. "Yeah.. We just hit a rock while docking on the island today." You explained attempting to walk past him. He grabbed your hand and pinned you against the wall.

"L-Law..!" You say in shock as he put your arms over your head. "I'm expecting something from you tomorrow." He said with that smile of his. You stare at him blankly trying to figure out what he is trying to hint at. "Yeah.. I'll give it to you tomorrow if you stop pinning me against the wall." You say not even knowing what he was trying to say. He amusingly let's you loose. You rubbed your wrists after he gripped them a bit aggressively.

"Wait.. You still remember..?" He asked in shock. His eyes widened, he was frozen. "M-Me remember? O-Of course I remember." <- (person that usually stutters when lying) (Gained the ability a couple years ago) You sleekly lie with an awkward smile. His eyes seemed to be filled with some sort of joy, excitement even.

Tomorrow? What is tomorrow?

"I-I'm gonna go take a quick nap." You quickly walk past him before he could do anything. "Isn't that what you were doing earlier?" Law asked while following behind you. "Yeah but Shachi, and Penguin both wanted to go explore the island. We never go to do it due to the incident." You explained as he nodded his head.

"Well I'm quite exhausted myself so I think I will do the same." Law said while walking into the room with you. "Suite yourself." You say while plopping back on the bed not even caring if your hair is slightly wet. Law closes and locks the door behind him before laying in bed next to you. "I'm.. Im happy you remembered tomorrow." He said while pulling you into his arms.

When did he get so touchy? Such a perv..

"Y-Yeah.." You answered back awkwardly in his arms.

What is tomorrow????

Word count~ 1027

Sorry for such a LATE update. School has been my number one priority and has been taking all my free time. I hope you enjoyed this chapter though! Love you all so much! ❤️