It's Uncomfortable (Part 1)

You were in this moment out at sea. You recently had jumped off one of the most famous pirate's ship, Black beard. You were undercover as a bounty hunter your whole time there, you stayed with them for a couple years before you finally gained there trust. After you had gotten there trust you convinced Blackbeard to fall in love with you which surprisingly worked. You of course didn't love him back, you actually acted the whole time until he got close enough into your trap. When he got close enough you bombed the ship and escaped with a small boat they had on the side of there ship.

You quickly sailed away watching the ship burn and slowly fall into the deep seas of the grandline. While watching you heard many cries. Of which of course was one of Black beards voice. You heard him exclaim your name in pure pain, you had betrayed him and his crew. It didn't hurt you one bit, you knew it was suppose to but you did not love him enough to stay with him any longer.

You stayed for a bit watching the ship fall, you hoped you would find one of his crew dead so you could get at least 1,000 beri. You soon found Doc Q, his bounty was about 72,000,000 beri. You where quite surprised that he died so easily. You thought he was pretty strong when you guys used to fight other pirate crews together.

You grab his body quickly and started to sail away from the sunken boat. Once you couldn't see the ship in your sight anymore you relaxed and watched the waves clash onto your little boat. You had put Doc Q's body next to you. Seeing his dead body didn't bother you one bit either. One thing you knew is that if you had any feelings for someone it would end horribly.

You learned that lesson a long time ago caused by an incident that happened when you where a child.

When you were younger you were born into a rich family. You were of course spoiled and had many things in life some couldn't afford, but one thing you didn't have was feelings. You looked into others like they were mannikins, nothing special.

You thought if you didn't have feelings you wouldn't have to go through pain just like you did when one of your closets friends disappeared before your eyes. Your friend was a boy named Trafalgar D. Law, you and him met when you were both 8.

When you where younger you always went into the woods to play with the animals and see if there were any pretty flowers you could bring home for your parents. But something changed one day, when heading into the forest you had fallen onto some thorns which had messed you up a bit. You sat there trying to ignore the pain not knowing what to do because everytime you got hurt your mother would take care of it.

You suddenly heard rustling in the bushes which makes you freak out and move back and hit a tree stump. Something slowly came out of the bush and to your surprise it was a little boy. He had a weird hat and very weird looking clothes. His eyes were grey and he looked quite worried while approaching you, looking at all the cuts you had on your body.

"A-are you alright..?",he asked walking toward you a bit. You began to push yourself into the tree more and look at him with horror in your eyes. "I-it's okay! I-I can help!",he exclaimed showing you his equipment. The equipment had bandages, needle and thread and many ointments. Your eyes widen a bit before going soft again. "Fine..",you say moving closer to him.

His eyes lighten up and a huge smile grew on his face which makes you blush a bit. 

What is this feeling? I've never had feelings like this before.. Am I finally feeling something..?

He walks over and starts to clean it. You hiss in pain but he continued to clean it. Once he was done he began to bandage up your wounds. You watch his every step, he soon got finished with all of your cuts.

Why would some random kid come up to you and bandage you? Why would some random kid make you feel this way.. Was it his kindness?

He soon looked at you in the eyes. "H-hi my name is Trafalgar D. Law.. Yours..?",he asks a bit hesitant. You stare at him for a bit before answering back. "My name is L/n Y/n nice to meet you",you give him a soft smile which makes him blush a bit.

After that you did not feel emotionless. You had actually felt something enjoyable. You had connected with the boy.

Ever since that day you and him would hang out in the woods and play in the meadows together.

That was until one day.. He didn't come.. He soon disappeared without a trace..

I-is he dead..? N-no can't be.. I'll wait for him until he comes back.. He will come back right..? Yeah.. I'll wait for you Law..

A couple of years went by and he still hasn't come back. "He really is gone.. Is he really dead? No I shouldn't assume stuff like that..",you mumble to yourself sitting on a rock in the meadows. Soon your doubts became stronger and soon enough you had slowly and painfully became emotionless once again. You didn't have feelings and you didn't want to feel that pain either. When you showed feelings they were all just an act. You acted as if nothing happened. You acted so no one would worry about you.. Even around your parents, you knew that you where going through some type of depression. One thing you knew is that you had to accept he was dead.. He never came back to your village.. He just disappeared..

As the years went by you slowly forgot about that face of his and his features. You taught yourself how to not feel and forget about most of your past. Soon when you got older your parents aloud you to do anything you wanted as long as you where doing it for the good.

When you were about 23 you became a Bounty hunter. You didn't want to stay in your home town to bring back any memories since it would make you have feelings again. You didn't want that, you didn't want to feel hurt in anyway.. it's uncomfortable.

___

After about 2 weeks you soon saw another ship far from yours but close enough to sail to. Throughout the first week you could tell that Doc Q's body was starting to smell so you had to hurry and turn him in. You thought maybe the people on the ship could show you the way to a close island so you could turn in the body to get your beris quickly. You quickly paddle your boat to the ship and look at it before actually parking your little boat next to it.

This is a weird ship.. Why does this ship look like 3/4ths of a pyramid? What a weird design to make a ship.. Whats that in the back? A tail? What..?

"HEY WHO ARE YOU?!",Someone yells from above and the next thing you knew everything went black.