BACKGROUND STORY

cool song ^^^^^^^^^^^

~(A/N) ANYWAYSSSSS, dis ma first fanfic. it prob is gonna suck but i tried my best :). INCLUDES BAD WORDSS!~

HI THIS IS AN EDIT AT 29/10/21 FRIDAY 10:42 AM! my mum gave birth to my little brother yesterday! His birthday is 28/10/2021 and hes ADORABLE! I decided to edit this book. Basically the background story is in 2nd person but the rest of the story is in first person. Enjoy!

HIII ANOTHER EDIT (23rd January 2023!)

                                                                              YOUR THOUGHTS ARE IN ETALICS

You have 2 famous parents. Your dad: a very well known actor and your mom: a gorgeous model. Everything was perfect between your mother and father. Their relationship was supported by the public, everyone loved them together. Until, your mom got the news. She was pregnant. The night that she had surprised your father with the news, he left, never to come back again. Your mother was distraught, nothing could fix her heart, except the little girl, with (h/c) hair, and the most gorgeous pair of eyes.

7 years, your mother took care of you. It wasn't as hard as it would be for many single moms, because your mom was rich and loved by so many. Until one fateful day. On your 7th birthday, you were sitting at the dining table, your mom, grandma and some friends were all laughing and having a blast. It wasn't until they all left that your mother gave you her special birthday gift. 

"(Y/n)," her voice soft, "I don't know if I'll be able to see you after tonight."

"Huh, what do you mean?" You said through a smile, thinking your mother was just teasing you. 

"You'll see, my little dove. You'll figure it out when you come of age. But, before I go, I need to give you something."

Your eyes lit up thinking about the special present your mother had promised you last night.

She handed you a bag. Inside were 3 velvet boxes. You slowly open them up each and set them on the table.

(the necklace but pretend the last line says "I just wish I could be here for every step of the way")

"I made the ring, just for you." Your mother spoke. 

"Those were just regular hoops, but I glued on some flowers and leaves for you, my little dove

"Those were just regular hoops, but I glued on some flowers and leaves for you, my little dove."

That night, your mother lay unresponsive on the ground, blood seeping out her chest as a hooded stranger ran out your house, and you were left clutching your mothers body, shaking her. 

After that, you wore her birthday present everyday. There wasn't a day that went by where you didn't wear them. You were raised by your grandmother until the age of 16.

You now attend Berginham High, a private school in London, where you have the bestest friends Millie Bobby Brown, Finn Wolfard and Noah Schnapp. You were happy. Nothing could stop that. You just started being happy, the nightmares of watching your mothers death, the crying non stop every night, they finally were limited and didn't happen as frequently. Everything was great. But that doesn't mean the future doesn't hold steep slopes that could lead you to the darkest days of your life, or high, high mountains, that could lead you to light. Life has substantial ups and downs. Who knew, a boy could do both to you. Bring you light with the smallest candle, slowly growing it into a larger, bigger candle, blowing it out, engulfing you in that sorrowful darkness again, but lighting the biggest light that your life will bring to you. 

~ngl i cringed writing that but I hope you have fun and im sorry for grammar mistakes i recently moved from a french speaking counrty to an english speaking one and I picked up english in 6 months so I hope this is something you'll love to read and come back to each time you see ive updated 💗~