[4]

YOUR THOUGHTS IN THIS FONT PREVIOUSLY: We walked into the cafe to be greeted by this... (HEAVY EDITING)

Millie and finn, were kissing?! I looked at Louis who was already staring at me with a confused face. Both our eyes widened in realisation as a huge grin spread across my face. We looked back at them.

"MILLLIIIIIEEEE!!! YOU FINALLY DID IT!" I yelled. There wasn't many people in the cafe because it was late, but heads still turned to face me. I had my eyes closed as I smiled, and I just ran up to finn, and jumped in his arms and hugged him. I wanted to do that to millie but um I couldn't see where I was going. When I did open my eyes, I saw Finn. I covered my mouth with my hand and slowly got down. Oh shit...

"Oops....." My voice was muffled because of my hand over my mouth. They started to laugh, and so did Louis.

"Hah! It's fine Y/n," Finn laughed. Millie giggled and then held finns hand. Louis was just standing there, laughing his ass off.

"Hey quit it already!" I whisper yell, as I playfully punched him on the shoulder. 

"You-you should have seen your f-face." He bursts out laughing again.

"I hate you." I say with a straight face.

"Ya, ya," Louis starts to calm down AGAIN, while Millie asks if us if we wanted to have coffee with them.

"Umm no!" I say quickly, I grabbed Louis' arm and made a face that asked him to help.

"We are, ummm, we were just leaving!" Louis says quickly before turning around and running out. I nodded vigorously before sprinting out after Louis.  

"Well, bye guys! Have fun!" I yelled from outside. We grab our skate boards and head to the skate park. It was late so I was surprised to see there were a group of boys there. We didn't pay attention to the and started doing some tricks and skated in the skating rink. I glanced at the group of boys, and realised they were staring at me. They started to walk towards me, as a wave of nausea and worry flooded me. I pretend as though i didn't see the group of teen boys and did a few quick tricks to cover it up. I then ran towards Louis, skate board in hand. I told him I wanted to go, and nudged my head in the boys direction, who were walking closer and closer. He nodded and grabbed my hand and squeezed it reassuringly which made my cheeks go a deep crimson red and butterflies erupted in my stomach. EHH??

"You okay?" Louis asks me, while letting go of my hand. I nod and remove the hair that was flying in my face.

"Lets go back inside, I'm feeling kind of uncomfortable..." I mutter while rubbing my right arm with my left hand. Louis understood and we went back inside, to his house. We sat on his bed, and he left to make some popcorn so we could watch a movie. We decided to watch stranger things, BECAUSE LOUIS HAS NEVER WATCHED IT! GOD THIS GUY REALLY DOESNT WATCH NETFLIX! We were on episode 7 when a scene came up with me in it.

"Ayeee! Vats yew!" Louis points to the TV screen. He had his mouth full of popcorn.

"Ya well no shit sherlock," I chuckle. He throws a popcorn at me. "Hey!" I yell, before grabbing and hand full and throwing it at him. He does the same, until the TV switches off and then the power is cut off around the house. My breathe hitched in sudden shock. It was only us in the house, since his parents went on a business trip, and his sisters were at their friends house. I'm scared of the dark. Like really. I was so scared I didn't even realise I was clinging onto Louis' arm for my dear life.

LOUIS POV:

The power of the house cut off, causing Y/N and I to go into an immediate hush. Y/N clung onto my arm as if she was about to fall of a building. She quickly let go in realisation.