[6]

~A/N. music. music. music teeeeeeeeeehhhhhheeeeeeeeee. (BTW THIS IS THE SAME DAY AS THE LAST CHAPTER SO BASICALLY STILL Y/N'S BDAY~

It was last period for everyone except for me. I had basketball practice. I had to train my team for next weeks tournament. It was a big one. If we won, against the boys team from the rival school, we would travel to Spain for finals. Yes. My school does big competitions and shit. Anyways, I had Spanish, and Louis had computing, millie had french, finn: spanish with moi, noah: maths. Finn and I sat down talking about shit and then the teahcer walked in.

"Hola, estudiantes (hello students) . Today you guys aren't going to do much becuase..." The teacher checks his watch, "I was late. All you guys will do, is read an artical and chat about it with a partner. In spanish." She hands out the artical, but we were 7 short. "Um.. Y/n! Could you go grab the papers i'm going to print from the printer, thank you." I groan. I didn't want to go, but when she said that it was in computing room 2. I was excited because that was Louis' class. I walked down the hall way, tracing my finger in the dents of the wall. Once I arrived I knocked and then opened the door to the classroom.

"Ah, Y/n what brings you here?" The computing was always so nice.

"Um my teacher printed an artical I just came to pick it up." I said dully. I wasn't feeling great.

"Oh these must be yours then..." The computing teacher hands me the papers and I leave. It was kind of awkward cuz the kids just stared at me and said HaPpY BiRtHdAy. Fuck brthdaysssssssssss. hmph. 

School ended and so did basketball practice. Millie, finn, Louis, noah and I, were walking home when I remembered I was making a music vid. 

"Right Louis! Take a pic of me!" I handed Louis my phone and he took a photo, confused as why. I went to insta and posted this.

 I went to insta and posted this

officialy/n: FUN THINGS COMING TOMORROW! AHHH I'M SO EXCITED!

Liked by: milliebobbybrown, finnwolfardofficial, noahschanpp, louispartridge_ and 12,564,295 other.

Comments:

y/nofficialfp: What is it?!

milliebobbybrown: Y/n... hunny... you can tell me what it is don't hesitate 😉😊

officialy/n repied to milliebobbybrown: haha. nice try mills.

sadie_: OI Y/N ME AND WILL ARE ARRIVING TODAY!

officialy/n replied to sadie_: OH SHIT I FORGOT-

sadie_ replied to officially/n: HOW COULD U BITCH-

louispartridge_: And what could that be 👀👀👀

liked by creator ^^^

TikTokTea: What could Y/n L/n be coming up with now?

milliebobbybrown replied to TikTokTea: Why tf is tiktok here?-