[11]

It was 2 am and I couldn't sleep anymore. I put my Airpods in and scrolled through tiktok, not realizing Bailey was gone. I grabbed Louis' phone and decided to go through his camera roll. I don't know why. I found a picture which made me LAUGH. I sent it to myself and posted it on insta.

 I sent it to myself and posted it on insta

officialy/n: lou, bb, plz don't kill me :)

tagged: louispartridge_

liked by: milliebobbybrown, sadiesink, officialfinnwolfhard, noahschnapp and 59,037,736 others.

Coments:

milliebobbybrown: dude- its 2 am.

officialy/n: couldn't sleep and ya it's 2 am why are you awake? 😊😊

sadiesink:  om-

officialfinnwolfhard: go to sleep loser.

officialy/n replied to officialfinnwolfhard: why are you awake tho. don't tell me to go it sleep if you aren't yourself 💅💅💅 frog face😈🙄

noahschnapp: WHY HIS FACE LIKE DAT 😭😭

officialy/n replied to noahschnapp: honestly... I asked myself the same thing 🤧🤧

load 183,583 other comments.

I heard metal clanking, as the noise grew louder and louder until it was in my room. Louis was sleeping with his head on my chest, so I couldn't move. I tilted my head, and saw Bailey jump onto it, holding her leash in her mouth. Louis slowly woke up and wrapped his arms around your waist. 

"What does Bailey want?" He asked in his sleepy voice.

"She wants to go for a walk but it's 2 am..." I groan.

"Let's go," He says, getting up and attaching the leash onto Bailey's collar. I sigh as I stand up.

"Imma go change real quick," I whisper, walking into my closet.

I pull out some comfy clothes and put them on. I jog out and grab Louis' free hand, since the other one was holding Bailey's leash. We walked outside and talked about random shit. After that it went silent. Louis broke that.

"Y/n..." 

"Hm?" I answer, turning my head towards him.

"I-I got into a movie-" I cut him off.

"WHAT?! THATS AMAZING! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!"

"B-because it's a romance movie and I t-thought you wouldn't let me..."

"Aww, baby, romance or not, I'm happy for you, plus, why would I not let you? Anyways who's the girl?" I say, raising both my eyebrows.

"Lennon Davies. Haven't met her yet," Louis sighs.

I was pretty sad inside, because I didn't want this Lennon girl OR the romance movie to get in mine and Lou's relationship. I love him. A lot 😐. But I didn't want to show that to Louis, because I wanted to be that cool girlfriend that let's their bf do stuff like this. Plus what can I expect, Louis is an actor. I should have seen it coming. We started to talk about the movie and I found out it was called Falling. Louis also told me that he is going to meet Lennon tomorrow. We got back to my house, and went back up to bed. Louis fell asleep almost instantly, but I couldn't. I was busy thinking about the movie, he's in. I decided to go onto insta and search up this girl and this is what I find.