[5]

Previously: but I couldn't sleep.

I couldn't sleep because tomorrow is my birthday. I know. Everyone is super excited for their birthday or whatever... but I'm not. Usually I don't celebrate it, but now, the school knows my birthday. Everyone in this world who knows me knows my birthday! It's all over the fucking internet. I hate it cause my mum died on my birthday. Fucking death. Ruins everything. The school has to know cuz it is info they need and shit. The internet knows cuz I'm a famous actress. My friends know cuz they are my bestfriends. The only person who doesn't know, Louis. Let's just pray the school doesn't bring it up. Millie, finn, noah, sadie and will know I hate it so they never bring it up. 

~THE NEXT MORNING~

I probably got 3 hours of sleep, as I spent the whole night sobbing. I had had a dream, of when i casted as Hermione's daughter in Harry Potter. 

FLASHBACK: (temporarily in 3rd person):

6 year old (Y/n) was running around the scene room frantically, trying to find Emma Watson. 

"Emmaaaaaa!" She squealed, running towards the last door of the huge room. (Y/n) froze when she heard talking. It was Emma and (Y/n)'s mum. Why was emma talking to mama? (Y/N) thought to herself. She said she'd play hide and seek.

A small pout formed on the young girls lips and she pressed her ear towards the door. 

She heard laughing coming from the room. 

"Oh, how i can't wait to get married again," (M/n) (mothers name) chimed. "I want a little boy. Then you won't have to bother yourself with (Y/n) all the time,"

"Oh, I totally don't mind. After all, (Y/n) I a bright girl. She's turning 7 tomorrow, right?" Emma questioned. (Y/n) heard a small hum, meaning that her mother had answered the question with an indirect yes. "Well, I'm playing hide and seek with (Y/n) now, I have to go," The 2 ladies bid their farewell, before (Y/n) sprinted back into counting.

"25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30!" (Y/n)'s head spun around as she yelled. "I'm coming, auntie Emma!" A huge, mischievous grin spread across of (Y/n)'s face as she saw Emma quickly slip behind the door, as a last minute hiding spot. (Y/N) pretended as though she didn't see anything, and walked the opposite way. After fake searching for 6 minutes, she ran towards the door and swung it shut, revealing Emma. Emma groaned in defeat as she picked (Y/N) up. 

"You're too good at this," Emma whined. (Y/N) let out a small giggle before turning around to see her mum.

"(Y/n), you finished your scene for today, its time to go home!" Her mum chimed. (Y/n) gave Emma a peck on the cheek before jumping down and running to her mum. 

"Bye, Auntie emma!"

Once (Y/n) and her mum were outside, (Y/n) started humming a random, improvised song. 

"(Y/n), I promise, your birthday won't be like last years," Her mum whispered, as she crouched down in front of her little girl. Last years birthday was ruined because her mum and dad fought the whole time. "This year will be as good as I can make it. I promise"

END OF FLASHBACK: (back to 1st person)

That promise was never kept. In fact, my 7th birthday was horrible. I let out a small sigh before grabbing my phone and checking the time. 5:20 am it read. School started in 1 and a half hour. I decided I could sleep for another 10 minutes.

-"10 minutes" later-

I groaned, lifting myself from my bed. Once again, I grabbed my phone to check the time. It read 6:20. SO MUCH FOR 10 MINUTES- 

I HAD 15 MINUTES TO CHANGE AND 15 MINUTES TO GET TO SCHOOL. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-

-10 MINUTES LATER-

I was dressed which meant i had time to grab breakfast. I ran downstairs, expecting to see my grandma, but she wasn't there. Huh?

"Grandma? Grandma!! Nana? Hello-" Then it hit me. "Right..." I whispered to myself. I grabbed a banana before sprinting out the door

"Hey Y/n!" Millie yelled, while putting her phone in her pocket. "Oh shit!" Louis' eyes widened and then he grabbed my hand and ran into the school, with millie using her hoodie to hide her face. I turned around and saw that DAMN FUCKING PAPARZZIES. Once we had turned the corner, everyone was staring at us, and then Louis let go of my hand. 

"Damn paparazzies. Can't leave us alone. They have never been on school grounds before, why now?" Louis mutters while pulling his hoodie hood off of his head. 

"I know why..." I blurted out. It was cuz of your birthday. "Oh shoot. Didn't mean to say that... I'm going um go. C ya" I put on a fake sweet smile on my face, waved, and fast walked away.

~LOUIS' POV~

"Is it just me, or is Y/n acting a bit weird today?" I asked Millie. 

"You'll probably find out in class, anyways gtg. I have spanish." She runs off, leaving me staring at the spot, where Y/n last stood. I walked off towards where Y/n had ran because I had the same class as her. Maths.

~10 LATER~ 

I arrived in the maths class, 5 minutes before it starts. Y/n was sitting at her spot on the desk, with her arms on the table, head buried in them. She's acting so odd. I wonder why...

Class soon started and the teacher, Mrs Webb, was taking attendance. She called Y/n name, and siad happy birthday? Y/n birthday is today and she didn't tell me? Why is she so upset today is her birthday shes supposed to be happy. I continued thinking of why she was acting like this when it hit me. Her mom died on her 7th birthday... Omg. She doesn't want anyone bringing it up so shes running away so much. I guess I'll act like it's a normal day. 

Maths was fine... Well for me probably not Y/n. She kept on leaving the room, saying she had to go to the bathroom and came back with red eyes. She asked again 10 minutes before the class ended so I decided to follow her. She was running down the hall way, crying? Ugh poor girl. I decided to help her. Luckily she didn't go to the girl toilet, but just fell on her knees, sobbing.

"Y/n... sh sh sh come here..." I whispered while pulling her into a soft hug. We stayed like that for some time, and I loved every single second of it. Shes so cute. I love her, if only she knew that...

~READER/ Y/N'S POV~

Louis pulls me into a soft hug and we stayed there for some time. I love him, if only he knew that... 

~I know this is a short chapter, but I'm really busy today! I promise the next chapter will be longer. ALSO THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE SAME DAY AS THIS ONE! oh I almost forgot lol QUPTE OF THE DAY: "If it won't matter in 5 years, don't spend more than 5 minutes getting angry about it."~