Chapter 17: Erzhi

Although some of the words between the lines in her words are still a bit strange to him, he can also roughly guess the meaning.

Sitting down in front of the book case, Wei Yun laughed silently.

After a while, his thin lips lightly opened: "Wei Jing."

"My lord." Wei Jing walked in and bowed his head to Wei Yun.

"The son is gone?"

Wei Yun glanced at the pavilion separated by a pond not far from the window lattice, but did not see the bluish white figure.

"Yes." Wei Jing replied respectfully.

Then he handed over a scroll of scrolls, "The son of the world asked his subordinates to give it to you."

Wei Yun turned around when he heard the words and looked at the scroll in his hand.

When he stretched out his hand to take it and spread the painting completely on the book table, a pair of different colors instantly appeared in his cold eyes.

Looking at it from Wei Jing's perspective, what was depicted on the scroll was the face of the young national teacher in front of him.

Compared with the freehand ink and wash, this painting seems to be more focused on the depiction of all external elements, so this painting looks more realistic and vivid at the moment.

Qi Ji, as the son of the Hou Mansion, had no intention of official career, but in painting and calligraphy, he was unique in the Zhou Dynasty.

Looking at the picture scroll in front of him, Wei Yun couldn't help but think of the special material piece of paper he had put in the box. The little **** it looked clear and vivid, as detailed and real as he had seen it with his own eyes.

Although this painting by Qi Ji can't be compared with it, it can be regarded as a superior realism.

There was also a note pressed in the scroll.

Wei Yun stretched out his hand to pick it up, and saw that the paper said:

"Er's special color, how can it be in vain? This painting is reserved for brother Yanchen's future blind date, so you don't need to cry.-Mingxu"

This Qi Mingxu.

When the knuckles were bent, Wei Yun had already crumpled the note into a ball and sneered.

At that time, the housekeeper Wei Bo called out, "My lord."

"What's the matter?" Wei Yun raised his eyes.

Uncle Wei bowed and stood at the door and said, "My lord, this is the sweet-scented osmanthus lotus root cake made by the chef who just came in the kitchen. You haven't eaten today. Why don't you use some first?"

"No need..."

Wei Yun said something, but he paused, and when he lowered his eyes, his gaze stopped at the splattered letter paper that was pressed by the scroll and only showed a corner, he said, "Come in and let it go."

Weibo listened and nodded quickly.

"Wei Jing."

When Uncle Wei came in and placed the plate of pastries on the book table, and left again, Wei Yun said, "You have to keep an eye on the matter in the Zodiac Pavilion."

"If we believe in the king tomorrow, we will reach Yingdu, and the palace banquet is coming soon, we have to guard against it."

Upon hearing this, Wei Jing bowed his head respectfully and said, "Yes."