Chapter 82: Only sustenance

Wei Yun had been alone since the day when the entire family of the self-defense clan was destroyed.

The former Wei family was very big and there were many people.

Later, only Wei Yun was left.

From the time his father erased Wei Yun from the family tree of Wei’s family, Wei Yun started with the deep roots of Zeng Shu Da, which seemed unshakable, but had rotten to the roots of the big family, completely gone. .

Later, Dengpei died, and he tasted all the hardships by himself.

Until he was stunned by the traffickers, and when he woke up, he had been sold to a mysterious man.

He was kept in a wooden cage, with many teenagers who were almost the same age as him.

Later, Wei Yun learned that the mysterious man was a member of the biggest killer organization in the rivers and lakes.

They bought teenagers who looked like Wei Yun, and through all kinds of inhuman torture, they cultivated them into killing machines.

In the end, the same batch of bought teenagers will experience the most dangerous and fierce fighting each other, and only one person will survive in the end.

In such an extreme situation, in order to live, everyone will completely shatter all the conscience in their heart, become an evil spirit, and devour everything.

Wei Yun was there, experiencing betrayal, fighting, trampling...All the evils of human nature were torn to the surface of the skin, and it was undoubtedly revealed.

Countless blood tempering and torture eventually wiped out Wei Yun's weakness, naivety, and even the purest goodness as a teenager, and severely discarded it.

Wei Yun was the one who survived in the end.

He climbed up on the bones of those who had been friends with him, but finally betrayed him one by one and wanted to kill him.

Later, it took him several years to finally destroy the darkest place in the world.

In the final battle, Wei Yun almost died.

At that time, he had also thought about it, whether it was like this, it would be filthy in this world, he thought, he should have nothing to miss.

But he happened to meet Qi Ji.

His father is the famous Nanping Hou, and as the elder son of Nanping Hou's Mansion, he has always been a gold medalist, but he prefers to be friends with Wei Yun.

Qi Ji rescued Wei Yun, but never asked his past.

He knew that Wei Yun was not a wicked person, and he also cherished Wei Yun's talent, but because of similar interests, Qi Ji unilaterally made his friend.

Wei Yun also discovered that Qi Ji seemed to be different from many other prominent younger generations.

As a son of the world, Qi Ji did not regard being in official position as the most important thing in this life, as his father expected.

He doesn't seem to like the intrigue between courts and halls, you come and go.

He is more fond of calligraphy and calligraphy than those, and he is more willing to study ancient books, collect gold, stone, jade, precious mineral materials, or write books about all-around style and strange things, classified as miscellaneous.

In addition, he still has to compare with "eating".

If it were not for delicious food, he would never have a bite.