Chapter 34: Like him

According to Wei Yun's previous guess, he thought that the world of Xie Tao might be the future of future generations hundreds of years or even longer after the Great Zhou Dynasty he was in at this moment.

But in the general history of her world sent by Xie Tao, Wei Yun discovered that all the history since the Yi Dynasty is completely different from the history of more than 300 years before the Great Zhou Dynasty.

And all the history before the Yi Dynasty, there were basically no major differences.

But since the Yi Dynasty, everything has been different.

And the Great Zhou Dynasty where he was in, could not find a trace in this general history.

If it is said that their respective worlds have nothing to do with each other, then why is the history before the Yi Dynasty almost the same?

But if you want to say that she came from later generations, why? Why are there so many deviations in the history after the Yi Dynasty recorded in this general history?

What is going on here?

Wei Yun has been thinking about this for days, but he still has no clue.

On this day, Wei Yun spread the map of the Great Zhou Dynasty with the map of her that he asked Xie Tao to send on the book case for comparison.

Unlike this map of his, the one Xie Tao sent was obviously clearer and more detailed, and the material was not the same as ordinary paper. It was always a little harder, even a bit smoother.

Whether it’s the text on the map, the narrative in the general history, or when he first communicated with Xie Tao, her text was actually compared with the text handed down after the Yi dynasty, although some places still have some differences. Different, but generally the same.

After comparing the two maps, Wei Yun found that at least a few places he had visited were particularly similar to certain geographic locations on the map sent by Xie Tao.

That is, the topography around the location of Liancheng Pond has unspeakable similarities.

But there are only a few places, and it doesn't explain the problem.

But this kind of suspicion has left traces in Wei Yun’s heart, like a rock that briefly appeared on the surface of the water after the wave, and then it was submerged again, as if something was about to be revealed, but it was still covered with a layer of tulle. , People can't really see it.

When Xie Tao came back from the dessert shop, she clicked on the WeChat video call, and then saw Wei Yun sitting there alone playing chess.

On the side of the white jade chessboard, there was an incense burner carved with complicated patterns, and white smoke was still flowing out from it, and he casually took a black chess piece and held it in his hand, his brows and eyes seemed to be filled with faint smoke. It adds a bit of indifference and self-sustainability.

Or seeing that in the light curtain of Tong Pei, she had been looking at him with her chin from the beginning without speaking. Wei Yun said, "Why don't you speak?"

"Look at you playing chess." Xie Tao's voice was a little quiet, a bit soft.

Hearing the words, Wei Yun glanced at her, smiling but not smiling, "Can you understand?"

"..."

Xie Tao puffed up her cheeks and stared at him with a pair of eyes.

Wei Yun bends the corners of his lips slightly, and gently buckles the black pin between his fingers on the chessboard.