Chapter 69: His birthday

Wei Yun always said one thing.

There is no reason to take back what he said, and there is absolutely no possibility of repentance of the decision he made.

When Xie Tao held his waist and refused to let go, even lying in his arms and crying humbly, Wei Yun felt that he was still very firm and didn't mean to waver.

In this aspect of her studies, he was as serious as an old gentleman.

How could he ghostwriting for her?

It's impossible.

The rain outside the window is getting smaller, and the slightly dim sky gradually becomes brighter, shining through the window lattices with scattered and spreading layers of light.

In the censer in front of the case, wisps of smoke blown from the gaps in the cut flowers.

The room was quiet and silent.

Wei Yun was sitting in front of the book table, and the look on his cold white jade face looked a little strange at this moment, and even the eyebrows and eyes were a little more anxious.

He held a black gel pen in his well-knotted fingers. When he looked at the text that was opened in front of him, his thin lips were slightly pursed, and his posture seemed a little stiff.

Wei Yun didn't understand, why did he say "dreaming" to her so resolutely in the last moment, and then help her ghostwriting while sitting in front of the bookcase in the next moment?

His brow furrowed.

Obviously he didn't know why he would violate his principles.

Xie Tao was sitting at the round table over there writing math papers. After writing for a while, she looked back at Wei Yun. After reading it several times, she couldn't help dropping the pen in her hand and ran to him to read it.

Because she used her pen before when she was doing homework on his side.

It seems that he is born to learn everything very quickly, and it is not difficult for him to switch from soft writing to hard writing.

A whole page has been written on the composition,

The handwriting on it was written by him imitating the handwriting on the first few pages of her.

At first glance, apart from being a little neater than her, she didn't even see any clues.

"Wei Yun, don't write too well..." Xie Tao asked, still a little worried.

She is very self-aware of her composition level.

Because the transfer has not been completed yet, she can't escape these winter homework.

When Wei Yun heard the words, he seemed to smile angrily. He raised his eyes and glanced at her, "It is the limit for me to ghostwriter for you, but you still have other demands?"

Xie Tao quickly covered her mouth.

Across her palm, Wei Yun heard her faint voice, "I won't say anything..."

Xie Tao turned around and ran to the table to sit down, holding a pen and continuing to write her math papers.

It was only half an hour before Wei Yun threw the pen in his hand, leaned on the back of the chair, and took a sip of the tea slowly.

Xie Tao heard the sound, and when she turned her head to look over, she saw Wei Yun's leisurely appearance.

She stood up, and when she ran to him, she flipped through her composition with a bit of disbelief.