Chapter 7: Hospital visit

Victoria's POV:

Me, on the way to the hospital, thinking how he is and how this all happened. I hope it's nothing bad. We didn't ask what's wrong with him. It's better if Aaron tells us himself what he has. He is so sweet and his character is such a dream. He also has a good humor. So we get each other very well. And that is worth more to me than if we are just friends. We are best friends. Oh, I can't stop talking about Aaron. Next week is Valentine's Day and I will tell him the truth and I want to give him something he loves. I hope he can go home soon. I love him for more than 3 years. We have been through a lot of things together. Went to class together with Marijetta, Peeta and Louna. Aaron Torres is the first boy I really fell in love with. We went on class trips together. We often met in private without the others. So we really had a lot of times together. Once, I played a prank with him at school. It was like that: We put a notice on the classroom door and on the notice it says: Today lessons will take place in the sports hall. And we were not in the classroom. The teacher was totally stunned. And then he called the school director and we as a class ran to the classroom very quickly and took the notice away and then the teacher came into the room with the school director and the school director asked the teacher if he was okay. And we as a class had to grin like that. Those were the days.

**********************************************

Marijetta's POV:

Today I am so overthinking. I'm not like Victoria or Louna. It's meant to be. I am gay. I'm into women. I'm afraid to tell them that I'm a lesbian. This is my biggest secret. I don't know when to tell them. Maybe one night when we go on a trip together. I always go on a trip every year with Victoria, Louna, Peeta and Aaron. We always go somewhere by the lake or the ocean and spend the night in a camp tent. That's our tradition. Maybe I will tell the truth there. I don't know, we'll see. The first girl I ever loved was Aileen. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. And she played soccer. So it was really my dream but she lives in Switzerland and we used to be friends until someone came and destroyed all that. But that's a long story.

------------------------

*Peeta, Victoria, Louna and Marijetta arrived at the hospital now*

Peeta: We need to go to room 860, so it's on the 8th floor.

*Everyone went up and went and knocked at room 860 and went in*

Victoria: OMG Aaron... are you okay?

*Victoria ran to him and gave him a big hug*

Aaron: Yeah, I'm fine. How about you?

Victoria: Yeah good too, man you scared me.

Marijetta: Yeah me too!!

Peeta: Guys, chill out he is still alive hahah

Louna: Right hahah. How did you do that you stupid bitch?

Aaron: Yeah, I was a little dumb. I was working and there were 6 doors in a row, and then I wanted to take one door and the rest of the doors fell down and then a pole came, and it went through my foot. So yes I had to have a 3-hour surgery, and now I am fine. I am stabile, and please don't worry. The doctor said that I can go home tomorrow and the day after tomorrow I can go back to work.

Victoria: You make things...but luckily you're still alive.

Marijetta: Typical Aaron, once again can't take care of himself. The Last time when you were drinking you just jumped into the lake and screamed for help, and we had to get you out of there.

Louna: HAHHAHAH, that's right I remember that so well. Those were the days, we have to do that again.

Victoria: Right HAHAH and I just got so worried and almost lost it....

Peeta: Yeah, you were just wild and unpredictable then. I had to totally calm you down.

Victoria: Yeah HHAHAHA. That's right, I can be really temperamental sometimes.

*Everyone laughed and was happy that Aaron is doing well*

Marijetta: Hey guys, can I ask you something?

Aaron: Yeah let's do it!

Victoria: Come on, out with the language, what do you want to ask.

Marijetta: We don't have a name for our group. And I would like to have a name for our group.

Peeta: That's a good idea. Does anyone have an idea what names we can use?

Louna: It has to be a name that describes our group and also suits us.

Victoria: Yes, I have an idea.

Aaron: What would that be?

Victoria: How about THE CRACKHEADS?

Marijetta: Yes, that suits us perfectly, because we are the Crackheads.

Peeta: Yes, you are right.

Louna: So we are called THE CRACKHEADS from now on.

Victoria: It makes me proud when we have a cool name for our group.

Aaron: Yes it makes me proud too.

Peeta: Hey guys, I have to say something. My classmate is having a home party and he invited me. And I told him I'm not going without you guys. So you guys are invited to Harrison's party.

Victoria: Cool, I'm in!

Louna: You can catch some new boys there!

Victoria: No, not there hahaha.

Marijetta: Oh yes Vicky.

Victoria: No but Louna and Marijetta. I'm sure you guys can catch a boy.

*Marijetta thinks to herself. I am lesbian but yes thank you*

Louna: Oh yes, I'm 100% with that!

Peeta: Well, then I'll come with you and what about you Aaron?

Aaron: Yes I will come with you and take care of you.

Peeta: Come on you can catch some girls for sure.

*Louna and Marijetta looked at Victoria, Victoria looked back*

Aaron: Is what ? Is everything fine with you guys?

Victoria: Yes, yes everything is fine. It's time for me to go. See you tomorrow Aaron.

Aaron: Bye Vicky.

*Aaron gave Victoria a hug*

Marijetta: I'm just going too since I have school tomorrow.

Aaron: You guys can go, you don't have to stay with me anymore. I'm tired now.

*THE CRACKHEADS said goodbye*

-----------------------------------

A FEW DAYS LATER:

Today is .....