Chapter 10: Catching Feelings

Peeta's POV:

Me: No, it's nothing bad. I still have feelings for Victoria and I have since graduation.

Marijetta took out the mobile phone and let the song on:

🎶Oh no, I think I'm catching Feelings🎶

Me: Yeah that happened, I'm catching feelings.

Marijetta: Then show her that you love her!

Louna: That will be awesome and you will be a dream couple.

Me: Thanks for your support, but now I want to know what's with Vicky.

Then Logan came out of nowhere into the hospital

I was confused and asked him: why are you here? Are you ok?

Marijetta: Hey Logan

Logan: I heard what happened to Vicky. That's why I came here.

Louna: Yeah that's true, we're still waiting for the answer from the doctor.

Me: This waiting is making me INSANE.

5 Minutes later

The doctor came and told us: Vicky is in the intensive-station in a coma.

Louna: When will she wake up?

Doctor: I don't know, but she's stable. Do you want to go see her?

Me: Yes, of course please

We went to her and saw her...

I was fucking shocked as I saw her. It is attached to the ventilation machine. That looks not good.

My heart fell to pieces and it hurt so much..

**********************************************

Aaron's POV:

My crackheads friends kicked me out just because I made out with Martildia? That can't be.

But I don't care, because I am Aaron Torres and a man.

When Victoria drove the car into the tree, I was shocked. I wanted visit her in the hospital, but I can't because the others won't see me.

Then came Martildia and said: Oh, babe, don't be sad, you're not alone.

Me: Shut up, that's not cool! My best friend had an car accident and I betrayed her. I asked her out yesterday because I love her.

Martildia: Then why did you make out with me?

Me: I don't know, I was too attracted to you.

Then Martilida said something I would never have thought of.

Martilida: Do you wanna know the reason why I came here to America instead of Switzerland? Because I searched you. I still love you. You're my first love and last love until I die.

Me: Martildia, you make me speechless. But I need time. I have still feelings for Victoria. But you make me hot and attract me like this.

Marildia: If you want, you can come with me. You were kicked out.

I thought about it for a long time but I think I will move in with her. Maybe my feelings for her will come back

Me: Ok, I come with you.