Chapter 18: Logans Life

⚠️WARNING⚠️ It may contain sex scenes! Read at your own risk.
————————————

Vicky: Hey Marijetta, I need your HELP. Logan is in the hospital an he's fighting about his life. He lost a lot of his blood. He's in the another City. Fuck... I want to see him...

Marijetta: Oh... *the phone fell on the floor*

Vicky: Marijetta, Gurl... come to me pls. We have to go to hospital!

Marijetta: *took the phone again* Uhm Vicky... so I'm coming. Where are u?

Vicky: I'm in the car, I'm on the way to pick you up, where are you?

Marijetta: I'm at my Apartment.

VICTORIA'S POV:

I couldn't stop thinking about Logan. I hope he's well. I don't want to lose him. I can't imagine a life without him.

I am on the way to my Apartment to pick up Marijetta. I was at Darrens house. Because I need a break from everything that happened before, the one with Louna's ex and the one with Leon oh damn....It just happened. And the next is Logan. What happens next?

After I picked up Marijetta at the apartment, we drove to the hospital and arrived there. We wanted to go to his room but the doctor stopped us.

Me: Why are you stopping us, we are best friends with Logan.

Doctor: Oh I didn't know that, just go in but please quietly. And I have to tell you something else, this night decides whether he will live or die tomorrow.

After the doctor said that, I didn't know how to feel. It was like I was in a sad movie. Where I always have to cry. The movie is called 3 steps to you. Just more painful. I then called Darren.

Me: Hey Darren * in a sad and suppressed voice*

Darren: Omg Vicky... you don't sound good... what's wrong? You didn't tell me what was going on.... please tell me.

*I told him everything*

Darren: No matter what, I'm coming for you now and I'll always stand by your side.

10 MINUTES LATER

Darren arrived with Anna, he brought Anna with him because he always knew that Marijetta really needs her.

Anna: Hey Marijetta, I came to you wouldn't be alone and I'm really sorry about what happened with Logan. You are not alone you have me and Vicky and Darren.

Marijetta: Yeah but you know what the funny thing is? Riccy is not here!

Anna: Yes, because he is on tour?

Me: Yeah sorry but Logan was there too. Something must have happened! It can't be that nothing happened. For a reason Logan is in the hospital damn again. I just look in the news maybe there is something.

Me: OMG.. I see something.

Marijetta: What's going on?

Me: Look!

Marijetta: *watches the news* Omg, shooting at Riccy's concert? And where is Riccy?

Me: I think with the police. I'm going to call him now. There's no way he's not there.

*I called Riccy.*

Me: Damnit , it's going to voicemail. Damn it again this can't be.

Riccy: Hey everybody, how's Logan?

Me: Dude what are you doing here so late? Why aren't you here earlier? I've been calling you the whole time and it just went to voicemail. What is this crap, can you explain it to me?
Riccy: Sorry had some clarifications with the police.

Me: "Clarifications"? How about coming to the hospital immediately and see how Logan is doing?

Marijetta: Calm down, nothing will change if you fight. The night's not over yet. We just have to be quiet now and wait it out.

A FEW HOURS LATER

Logan wakes up.

I was awake all night and couldn't sleep.The others nodded in.

Me: Omg Logan, you are awake, omg, thank god.

Logan: What am I doing here, ouch, my stomach hurts.

Me: Boy, you got shot, you know you put your life on the line. Haarphedo.

Logan: Oh, heartattackie. You get heart attacks over little things, like always.

Me: *punches on his arm* Don't exaggerate! This is something different!

We both laughed.I'm really glad he's alive, really! I woke up the others and we could all talk together again. Then Louna joined us and told us that Jay was arrested after he tried to kill Leon.

After a few days, Logan was able to go home and he is fully recovered.

Today I went to the beach with Darren and we enjoyed our time together, then we went to his penthouse.

Darren led me into his room and locked the door.

Darren: There is no way back Darling.

I sobbed and thought Now here we go.

Me: *walked to him and whispered in his ear* Do you think daddy?

*Darren thinks Damn, she's good at teasing. I can't hold back, look at them! She is just perfect. Damn. She's fucking driving me crazy. I'm actually a real Badboy and can really have every girl, but I don't want that, I only have her in my mind and she never goes out of my mind. I I fell in love from head to neck.*

I just stood in front of him looked him so deep in the eyes and whispered again and again in his ear

Me: *whispers* Well daddy?

He slowly moved towards me. He took off his t-shirt.

His perfectly defined muscles adorned his upper body, which matched well with black pants with a tied belt. He looked so hot. He came even closer and looked at me so penetratingly. He almost touched me. Then he took off my white top and I stood there with my bra and pants. He stroked my belly and I twitched because it tickled.

Darren smirked and continued.

He went on with his right hand and led the hand slowly from the belly button over the hip on the back to the closure con the bra and opened it. And bra fell to the floor.

And I just stood there and then he went with