Chapter 9: Big Heartbreak

Victoria's POV:

Then came Peeta, that was really unexpected

Peeta: Dude, she said no. So get away from her.

Harrison: Oh great. Peeta here to save the damsel in distress.

Peeta: Hardly. I don't see any damsels in distress. I'm just here to make sure that assholes like you actually listen to what people have to say. Come on, Victoria. Let's get away from this creep. I and Peeta went out on the balcony.

Peeta asked puzzled: Vicky, where's Aaron? Shouldn't he be with you?

Me: I don't know where he is, he said he was going to get a drink. I haven't seen him since then. He's been gone for 5 minutes, damn it where is he anyway?

Peeta: Are we going to look for him now? He's not a gentleman when he leaves you alone for so long. You don't deserve that.

Me: Yeah, let's go find him now. Let's go quickly to Louna and Marijetta is that good?

Peeta: Yeah sure, they're over there at the table right now.Peeta and I went to Louna and Marijetta at the table.

Me and Peeta: Hellou what's up?

*My thoughts: Omg we said it at the same time*

Louna: Nothing much besides being single and you? Where is Aaron?

Me: I don't know, I've been looking for him all the time, are you coming?

Marijetta: Sure for your love we will.

Peeta: Ok then let's go

-------------------------

Louna, Marijetta, Peeta and Victoria went to look for Aaron.

Victoria: Guys is good, I'll go outside quickly and see if he's outside. Is that good for you guys?

Marijetta: Yes that's good I'll go with Louna and you go with Peeta, got it?

Peeta: I'll take care of her!
Victoria rolled her eyes and said: How sweet, thank you, but I can take care of myself. But come with me anyway. And you Marijetta and Louna, call me when you find Aaron!

Louna: Will do, take care and see you later.Peeta and Victoria went outside. Marijetta and Louna went into the disco room.

Marijetta to Louna: Where the hell is that asshole?

Louna: You mean that fucking Aaron?

Marijetta: Yeah, he's supposed to be watching Vicky.

Louna: YES really, if I see him, he'll be as good as dead. Peeta and Victoria walked out to the terrace

*As Peeta turned around he just saw Aaron in the corner making out with a girl and thought to himself, oh shit, this can't be true. Vicky can't see this! What shall I do?*

Victoria turned around and saw Aaron making out with a girl.

*Peeta's thoughts: "Fuck, shit I was late.*

Victoria was so down and ran away in tears

Peeta yelled: Vicky....where are you going?

*Aaron realized Victoria saw him and was thinking to himself: fuck, what did I do?*

Victoria ran to the car and was gonna drive offPeeta ran after Victoria and Louna and Marijetta saw Peeta running out of the entrance.

Marijetta: Fuck, what's going on?

Louna: The reason must have been Aaron, that son of a b*itch.

Marijetta: Let's go outside and make sure Vicky doesn't do anything stupid.

Aaron ran by Louna and Marijetta and went to the parking area and stood next to Peeta.

Victoria started the car and drove off. She couldn't focus very well. When she turned there she saw Aaron standing on the side of the road and didn't see that there was a tree in front of it and drove into the tree with full speed.

**********************************************

Peeta's POV:

Omg, that didn't actually happen. At that moment when I saw that the car was totally destroyed and Victoria was in the car I had to act immediately. So I ran to her. I tried to get her out, but I couldn't.

I was so angry with Aaron that he could do such a thing to her. What an asshole. Anyway. Louna called the emergency number right now.   When I got to the car I quickly checked to see if Victoria was still there, but she wasn't moving. I couldn't open the car door. Because it was so smashed.

Then I yelled: Victoria, hold on, the help is coming!

I couldn't think of anything else but just only her. I never thought that I could fall in love with her like that.

Then the fire department and ambulance came. The fire department brought the car up and the emergency doctors carried Victoria out of the car and took her to the hospital immediately.   I just stood there staring at the ground then Marijetta and Louna came up to me.

Marijetta: She will make it, I believe in it!

Louna: What are we still doing here? Let's go to Victoria now. I want to know what's going on. Aaron can suck my ass.

Aaron came towards and yelled to Peeta.

Aaron: Peeta...

Me: This whole thing that happened with Victoria, it's your fucking fault! Don't ever fucking show your face again. You're welcome to take your old love and trash it, but don't you dare go anywhere near Victoria.

Aaron: How do you know it was my old love? Martildia came to America especially for me and that's what I call true love. I didn't know she was at the party too.

Me: Yes, you could clearly see it was her making out with you. I know what her mindset is. Absolutely. I'm throwing you out of our apartment.

Aaron: But...

Me: No, no buts! We don't forgive that way. Right Louna?

Louna: Yes, Aaron you are such a fat asshole, we should never have trusted you. You are allowed to go away with your hot love Martildia and get her pregnant for all you care. That's not my problem anymore.

Marijetta: Can we go to the hospital now, there's no time for fighting again. And Aaron, get the fuck out of here now! We expect you to pack your bags now and never show your face again. Do you understand?

Aaron said angry: Yes, no problem for me, I have Martildia after all.

Louna was provoking Aaron even more: Yes, so that you can get her pregnant.

Aaron left in anger  Louna, Marijetta and I went to the hospital and waited at the emergency room entrance.

Me: Man I need to know what's going on now. How is Victoria?

Louna: This whole thing is driving me INSANE.

Marijetta: I don't know what to do when Vicky is gone. We just have to hope for the best now.   I have a big secret that I haven't told anyone besides Aaron.

Me: I have something to tell you....

Marijetta: Peeta, is it something bad?

Me: No, it's just that I have....