***Romeo and Juliet***

Cerik x melithia. This ship was long overdue. Btw cerik and melithia are neighbors and its modern day time.

There a boy with dark hair awaited at his window.

The pencil in his hand gently grazing over a sheet of paper, roughly outlining the figure sitting across the street at her own window writing.

The frantic movement of her pencil could be seen even from where cerik was sitting. Clearly reporting to anyone that would watch the raven haired beauty that she was excited or just full of ideas.

In an inescapable trance the boy sat there, drawing away on his sheet images that would be very hard to explain if someone saw them.

Well, exept for one person.

"Hey Romeo, what'cha looking at?" Malori knew the answer herself but just liked to see the flustered expression he would have on his face.

The eighteen year old girl had walked with cerik back to his house where she had been exploring his room and messing with his stuff. Also, where she had questioned why he had so many pairs of stockings, again, knowing the answer herself but still feeling the urge to question it.

It was no secret that malori mainly just came over to ceriks house because she knew that another girl from school would be in her best friend's love interests home.

Velverosa, was her name. She was Melathias best friend, meaning that she would spend a lot of time at her house, meaning that the two useless disasters across the street could spend as much time gawking at them as they wanted.

"Why don't you just talk to her?" Malori questioned.

"Because i always say something..... overly fancy! and then i don't even know what I'm saying." Cerik explained.

"No you don't. You're just making an excuse." Malori accused while folding her arms in a motherly fashion.

"Yes, i do! Last time i talked to her i said something like: If I profane with my unworthiest hand. This holy shrine, the gentle fine is this:
My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand. To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss."

"Oh, well thats a big problem..... BUT YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT!" from there malori pushed her best friend out of the second story open window.

I'm just kidding.

She grabbed ceriks collar and pulled him down the stairs all the way outside where the chill of the night air sent a shiver down ceriks spine.

The new sensation was such a shock that he didn't notice his friend picking up a bunch of rocks and throwing them towards his crushs window, before he had anytime to stop her she hurdled herself towards the bushes where she hid.

"Owww." The complain of rocks hitting ontop of someones head could be heard from inside the, recently just realised, open window.

In addition a raven haired head could be seen pocking out of the gap in the wall towards cerik, where he stood defenceless and completely lost for words.

"Who are you?" The voice had a twine of complain in it that was not bothered to be covered up.

"Uhhhhhh, did my heart love till now? forswear it, sight! For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night."

Melathias face scrunched up in confusion until a thought of recognition entered her mind.

"Oh, you are fancy and hard to understand talking boy, aren't you?"

Somehow cerik found himself actually grasping the right words for everyone to understand him again.

"Uhhhhhh, y-yeah! Thats me, Sorry."

"No, no, i actually quite enjoy the way you talk, it gives me so much inspiration for my storys." A large smile was presented on her face, one that cerik buried deep in his memories vowing to make the same smile appear again some day.

"O-oh well thanks." Cerik couldn't help a deep blush coat over his face at the complaint.

"The moon looks quite lovely tonight." While Melathia was basking the beauty of the moon cerik was basking in the beauty of melithia.

"Its getting late, you really should go back the bed, dearie. Oh, also tell your friend to be more careful when throwing rocks and to get out of the bushes, there could be snakes in there." Melithia explained while malori jumped out of the bushes when realising she had been caught.

Twigs and leaves were mixed with her auburn hair, a cheeky smile on her face and a hand rubbing the back of her neck due to the embarrassment.

"Do not swear by the moon, for she changes constantly. then your love would also change." Again cerik found himself losing grip with talking normally and found himself dazed again.

"Okay, fancy boy. Goodnight."

"Good night, good night! parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow." Cerik found himself say in return.

While walking back cerik scolded malori to never do that again.

I love the way Shakespeare writes, its beautiful and the best way to annoy someone. Thanks for requesting this one shot mdq_iz_life. I'm sorry if it wasn't like how you imagined but i hope you enjoyed. Have a wonderful day/night ;)