5

Thank you for all your votes and support!! And I begin-

"You really should get some sleep Marinette."

The ever-so-stubborn Ladybug shook her head and continued reading, without even looking at her. She rolled his eyes. For the past few days, Alya had been trying (and failing miserably) to get the stubborn Girl to go to bed. She would fall asleep late at night when she was still up, reading a book or doing something (like perfecting her already perfect homework), and when she woke up she would still be awake.

She could already see the dark circles under her eyes.

Her usual glow was gone and her good attitude was deteriorating. She was quiet most of the time now. She looked like a walking corpse: physically present, but not actually there.

Perhaps she found out about what Damian did to Agreste?

She couldn't have. Damian was too thorough and cautious.

Alya snorted. How could someone of her intellect care about someone so dim-witted? Had it been someone else, she would have felt bad.

But really, she could care less about what happened to Adrien.

Nino, on the other hand, well that was a different story.

Alya clenched her fists at the thought.

She wanted revenge... excruciating, agonizing, sweet revenge.

"Go to bed, Marinette." She said gently while placing her hand on her shoulder. Marinette had to stay with Alya for the past few days.

She merely shook her head again and continued reading. Alya frowned.

Damian must've done something evil again.

Fencing tournament.

"Adrien!" Marinette heard herself scream loudly as the sword came flying towards him. He didn't see it coming and instantly, he was knocked off.

Oh Merlin no.

She could hear the audience crowd screaming and gasping on the stands as Adrien Agreste came crashing to the ground.

She had watched the traumatic scene like it had only been a movie. It had all been so real. She couldn't breathe properly.

Please let him be alright. Please.

It was in that very moment that she suddenly looked up and met Damian's piercing green orbs. He was swirling his sword lazily, without much effort. He had never played the game, the moment the game had started. 

He had pretended to attack Adrien after it a couple of times, but had stopped whenever he'd been close enough to hit it. It had infuriated Adrien to a great extent. Perhaps that was what he wanted anyways, to infuriate Adrien. He wanted to hurt him too. He probably planned all this...

Damian Wayne's arrogant smirk was directed precisely towards her.

She sent him her most venomous glare. If looks could kill, he would probably be dead by now.

She forced her eyes away from him and headed towards an unconscious Adrien.

"Just stop your worrying alright?" he angrily yelled at his three friends who were now seated beside his hospital bed. "I'm fine!"

"We're just concerned about you, "Nino defended.