11

Here you go!

...

....

"No, no. No plan B." Nino grimaced at the thought of Marinette being forced to marry. He wondered what she was going to do to protect herself.

It was going to be a great battle between Marinette and Damian. Nino told her about the stone because he didn't want her to face him unprepared.

"I decide, Nino, not you." Damian clicked his tongue. Nino frowned.

"Force the Wayne family crest on her skin."

"Wayne family crest?" Nino looked at Damian questioningly.

Damian looked at her as if he was being stupid. "Our family crest. It's our tradition during the marriage. My mother had one on her arm."

"Like a tattoo that won't come off?"

"Yes." Damian seemed irritated by this. 

"How are you going to kill the heroes?"

"Painfully." An evil gleam flashed in his eyes.

The dress was ruby red.

Like a thousand pieces of jewellery, it was. It showed the bare of her stomach and her cleavage. The intricate details on the side made it glitter against the light. It was beautiful, its satin fabric was soft against her skin, clinging to her every curve as if it was flowing water. It was perfect.

She tilted her head a little.

"Blimey Marinette, you look gorgeous!" Marinette looked at the side of the mirror to find Alya standing by the doorway. She was smiling at her and she absent-mindedly smiled back. "You should get it, see, I told you, the Indian saree is just your style, it's not far from here actually, you know that shop where they make..."

She wasn't really listening. She wasn't thinking about the dress or the ball at all. She was thinking about something else. 

And there was still no information on how to stop the Luteus stone. She struggled to take the dress off.

"Marinette?" Marinette jumped.

"Oh sorry, I was spacing out again." She shook her head furiously.

"It's okay." Alya was beside her facing the huge mirror. The Alya she was wearing looked positively 'whorish'

Marinette laughed at the look of disgust plastered on Alya's face as she turned around and examined it. "Ugh. Maybe I should go as a raven instead, black looks good with my hair you know..."

She trailed off again. Marinette frowned. She walked over to Alya and patted her back. "You should go like a butterfly."

Alya looked at her curiously. "A butterfly?" Then she grinned, "Why?"

Marinette shrugged. "I don't know, exactly. It just came to me." The suggestion was so random, Alya had to laugh.

"Alright, then Marinette. I'll take your word for it." She took the slutty dress off and put on her robes. "Let's look around, maybe we'll find something here."