4

It was 4 am in the morning and Ruvysvat is in the kitchen eating some toasted cashews he found in a jar, "Looks like someone found my cashew stash." Ruv choked and turned his head to see Whitty leaning against the wall smirking at him, the bomb walked over to him and took one cashew putting it in his mouth and chewing it up, "Why aren't you asleep?" Ruv asked, "I went to the bathroom, but then I saw that you weren't on the couch." Whitty replied.

Ruv just hummed in response and continued eating the cashews with Whitty, "So have you ever had a girlfriend or had a crush on anyone?" Whitty asked and Ruv took a moment before replying.

"No... I've never really seen the point of liking someone that way." Ruv huffed, "Bummer, I've been thinking of asking Carol out for a while. I was kinda hoping for some advice." Whitty laughed, Ruv wanted to smile like he did but sadly he couldn't, he was stuck with an emotionless face.

"Maybe you should try being yourself. You're a nice guy, I'm sure she'll say yes." Ruv said not really realizing what he had said, "You really think so Ruv?" Whitty jumped up in joy, Ruv tried to smile but it just ended up becoming a scowl so he nodded instead.

Whitty threw his arms around Ruv and thanked him, he ran back to his room leaving the man alone in the kitchen, 'Why did I feel like I might regret saying that?' Ruv thought.

He just shook it off and went back to the couch, he laid down looking up at the ceiling and started contemplating his life, he didn't know what to do at this point, the church had always been home to him and Sarvanete but now it was gone and they were living with a guy that was more of a doomsday device than a human, and an ordinary human girl whom the bomb had fallen head over heels for.

Ruv growled loudly causing the ground to shake, but then he gasped when he heard Whitty's voice again, "Ruv are you okay?" "I'm fine! Go away!" He yelled, making the ground shake even more, Whitty kneeled down on next to the couch and looked at Ruv's empty white eye, "You're not, you're in pain and-" "How would you know? You can't even tell how I feel from my emotionless face." Ruv cut him off and gave him a cruel scowl.

Whitty sighed, "I didn't need to look at you. Your voice told me everything." He said while placing his hand on the ribbon covering Ruv's other eye. "You don't need to tell me if you don't want to talk about it. But it would help if you had someone to talk to." Whitty stood back up and walked off to his room leaving the other man to think.

+3 painful hours of thinking later+

Ruv had been staring at the ceiling for 3 hours, still thinking if he should talk to Sarvanete about his 'feelings problem' or not. "Hey Ruv, wanna go out with us?" Sarvanete asked looming over him, "... K." Ruv replied and got up from the couch, he let Sarvanete drag him out of the house and he saw Whitty and Carol already outside, "We're going on a double date!" Carol announced Ruv immediately backed away from his friend, "No double date. I'm coming along, but I'm staying by myself." Ruv stated a little bit angry at the fact they actually tried to lure him into a double date.

Sarvanete sighed and they just moved along, Whitty and Carol were holding hands while Ruv and Sarv were 5 feet apart, "Ruv, why are you being such an asshole?" Sarvanete asked looking over to her friend, "I told you. I don't like you that way, it's weird for me." Ruv replied, "I know, but you've never even tried to date anyone!"

"I plan to keep it that way."

"You won't know anything about yourself if you're single forever."

"I don't mind."

"You've looked at every single girl you've met with a cold emotionless stare! But when you look at guys-"

"Don't you dare bring that up..."

"Wait a minute... Ruv, how come you've never told me?"

"And how come you have the wrong idea?"

"I'm pretty sure I'm right."

"No, no way in hell. No, no, no, no, no, no."

"Is No your favourite word now?"

"... No."

"I'm sure that a hot guy like you could steal anyone's heart."

"I'd rather steal their money."

"Asshole."

"Dipshit."

"Mountain."

"Thank you, midget."

"Asshat."

"Lucifer."

"You unholy motherfucker..."

"Oh Heavenly Father, please pound into me~!"

"RUV!"

Carol and Whitty burst into laughter after hearing their entire conversation, "Oh my GOD! That was the funniest conversation I've ever heard." Whitty cackled wiping a tear away from his eye, Ruv just stayed silent even if he did want to laugh so badly but if he did he'll end up sounding like a robot. "He gets on my nerves sometimes." Sarvanete growled, Ruv scoffed and they made it to the restaurant only to see Girlfriend and Boyfriend there, "Lucy! Yay, it's a double date now!" Carol hugged the other girl who's name happened to be Lucy.

"Double date? Who ya dating?" Lucy asked, "Whitty. I hope Keith doesn't mind." Carol smiled, Lucy looked over to her boyfriend and he just nodded with a thumbs up, he looked like he was about to piss his pants from seeing Ruv and Whitty in the same room.

"Great! C'mon let's go sit down!" Carol and Lucy ran to a table with the two boys following behind them, Ruv went over to the bar and Sarv went to the karaoke machine. "Give me anything with vodka in it." Ruv said slapping his money down on the counter, the bartender nodded and started making him his drink while he listened to Sarvanete's singing.

"Here you are sir." The bartender slid his drink towards him and he immediately chugged it down, Ruv suddenly felt someone tugging on his leg, it was that midget Keith. "The hell do you want?" Ruv asked, "Beep bop!" Keith handed him a microphone and dragged him towards the karaoke machine, "R-Ruv... Are you sure?" Sarvanete asked, Ruv kneeled down to Keith's height and flicked his forehead with a growl.

"Zavodila, if you lose you owe me a bottle of vodka. But if you win, I dress up in a maid outfit in front of everyone." The girls in the restaurant suddenly squealed, this was gonna be interesting, Keith's punishment wasn't that bad but Ruv's... Was totally suicide. The man secretly turned his microphone off when Sarvanete was getting the speakers ready, Lucky hopped on top of the speakers and smiled at her boyfriend.

Ruv looked over to Whitty, his eyes were gleaming with curiousity and excitement, Ruv somehow felt like he didn't want to lose when Whitty was watching and he didn't intend to lose.