Chapter 4

After a week.......

Beam pov:

I though that forth will change with the time but no.... He is still the same forth without any interest.

I got pissed with his behaviour so I finally asked him why he want tutoring. He told about the deal. It's really annoyed me and without thinking I snapped at him... "with Your behaviour and attitude you will never complete your study Moreover don't dream about the bike".

After that I left him alone. I tried one week to straight his behaviour but still no use(so u know right reverse mechanism for bullheads like him). So it's the last trial by provoking him.....

Forth pov:

One week completed still I have no interest in studying. I poorly concentrate on his teaching.

The same goes today also. But today something I didn't expect happened. He aksed why I asked for tutoring. I told him about the deal. He snapped at me that I will never complete study with my attitude . I rooted at my place. I didn't utter any word and he left the canteen...

I reached home. I am not hungry so after freshen up and went to bed. All this time beam's words are ringing in my mind.with his words Beam wound my pride....

So I determined to show him what I am capable of.

With that thought forth went to sleep....

I know that story sucks bare with it now, will try to improve it.

Happy reading
Stay safe stay helathy

Love you all.....

#forthbeamworld
29/04/2021