Chapter 23

Marla pov:

Forth himself built a wall around his heart. He never allows anyone inside including us which breaks our heart.

Sometimes David looks at forth pictures and he always have tears lingering in his eyes. He also misses his son who always follows him. Now we can't do anything to change the situation.

So when we came to know forth has four friends in University we became happy. He don't want to be public so we never introduced him in public and no one knows that forth is the heir of jamuroham empire.

Althought we took care of traitors there are still someone who want to mess with us. So we always be careful about the company matters. We don't want our employees to suffer. So we always  work hard.

We never forced forth to do anything that he doesn't like. But as a heir he also have some responsibilities. David wants him to complete his graduation. He started luring him with his favourites.

Helpers told that forth became serious in studies. I am very happy. We never ever want to stalk our son so we will wait for him to tell us. If he want to share then he will tell himself.

I just hope forth changes his mind and starts to open his heart. And I also wish that he forgives us.

Happy reading

Love u all
Stay home stay safe

#forthbeamworld
11/05/2021