Chapter 31

Forth pov:

It's not that I don't want you...
It's just I never tries to understand my parents as u understood yours..

My grandfather died when I was six years old. Until then we are very happy. I always follows dad and sometimes mom feels jealous also. That one incident took all our happiness away.

My parents left me with mom's parents and started working. I always think they choose company over me. Though Grandparents showed so much love but I always feel pain whenever I think about mom and dad.

I distant myself from them. I never gave them chance to explain themselves when they tried. I stayed with my grandparents until their death and three years back I moved along with my parents.

I never tried to understand them and became more stubborn with time.

Now I really feel guilty about my behaviour and I just memorise those two years and forget about six years.

I really feel low. I fail to understand my parents what they are going through.

I didn't realize that I am crying until beam caressed my cheek and wipes the tears.

I hugged him tightly and started crying. He says that it's ok and soothing words to calm me. After sometime I stopped sobbing and look at beam.

Nothing is too late to start now give them a chance try to open to them he said

I nodded my head and laid my head on his lap. He started caressing my hair with his fingers.

Now I understood why I always find Aunty is familiar she has the Same eyes as beam.

As sometime we left the place and are on our way to home. After dropping beam at his house I am ready to go. Suddenly beam kiss on my cheek and run into the house.

I just chuckled with his cuteness and started engine.

When I went home I saw mom and dad cars in the garage but they they are nowhere to be found.

There I found them in the study room and they are looking at the album and reminiscing the memories.

Happy reading

Love u all
Stay home stay safe

#forthbeamworld
17/05/2021