Ch.8

Omniscient •

Q pulled up to the last address he had for asia and mugged , it was a trailer.

"Now i know so damn well" he spoke , he grabbed his gun and made sure it was loaded before getting out .

He got out and knocked on the trailer door , after a few seconds it opened .

Seeing a teen girl open the door Q sighed in relief .

"Yes?" The girl asked looking at Q

"I was looking for an old friend , and you're not her so I must have the wrong address" he spoke .

Soon as he was about to walk off he heard a familiar voice "CHYANNE, WHO THE HELL IS AT MY DOOR"

Q eyes widened as he slightly pushed the girl out the way and looked into the trailer .

"Asia?" He spoke .

Asia looked up and quickly jumped up moving away from Q "please don't kill me" she spoke .

Asia looked nothing like she used too, she had missing teeth , her hair was all over her head, she was way skinnier and she had dirty clothes on .

"I'm not here to kill you, what the hell is wrong with you?" He asked

It was obvious asia had turned to drugs .

He was hoping that asia got her life together like nique did , but he knew asia was nothing without mekhi , she didn't have a mind of her own she always needed somebody to think for her .

Seeing asia doze off Q shook his head before turning to the teen girl .

"Wait .. you're her daughter?" He asked .

The girl slowly nodded as she sat down .

"How long have y'all been living like this?" He asked .

"Umm forever , who even are you?" The girl asked .

"A old friend of your dads" Q spoke .

"My mama said my daddy got killed" she spoke . "Uhh he did" Q spoke just as his phone started to ring .

He pulled the phone out his pocket seeing it was nique he answered .

"Wassup?"

"Where you at?" She asked .

"Taking care of something why?"

"Because Damari get out of school in 30 minutes and you need to go pick him up or bring me back my car" she spoke .

"I'll go get em" Q spoke before hanging up .

He was a hour away from the school.

"I gotta go" he spoke as he walked back to the door .

He looked at asia and back at chyanne "come on" he spoke .

She quickly hopped up "where you taking me?"

"I can't leave you here with her doped out ass" he spoke .

Q left with chyanne and got in his car speeding off . The whole car ride he told her about how he had knew her parents for a long time and how she was like his niece , he also mentioned he had a son her age and how they were supposed to grow up together as Bestfriends .

Chyanne told him about how asia used to have sex in her face with dudes for drugs and how she hadn't been to school in 2 years .

Q soon pulled up to damaris school, he put the Nike box in the backseat with chyanne and waited for Damari .

Damari soon came out holding hands with kaylin causing Q to smile .

He was happy to see his son pulling girls .

Damari got in the car and rolled his eyes "you 30 minutes late" he spoke .

"I know , I was busy my bad but I see you getting the ladies" Q spoke .

Damari laughed "yup i fuck with her and her bestfriend" he spoke .

Q laughed and dapped his son up , chyanne rolled her eyes and scoffed causing Damari to turn around .

"Who is she" he asked .

"She's gonna be living with us, I'm taking her in" Q spoke .

______________________________________________

Asia is a crack head ?

How will nique feel about chyanne coming to live with them?

Was Q right or wrong for taking chyanne without Asia's consent ?