Ch.23

Nique •

I sat at the edge of the bed praying , all i ever wanted was a normal family and i thought i would have that once Q got out but it's been the complete opposite for me .

Only thing going through my mind right now was taking my now two kids and moving as far as i could from Q .

But he'll just find me , I mean he did it before right ?

Then what about Damari he has a kid on the way we can't just abandon it .

What the hell do I do ?

Hearing my room door slowly open I opened my eyes to see Q walking in .

"after all the shit you done did you think god is still listening to yo prayers?"

"Q i'm really not in the mood for your shit right now" i spoke as i grabbed my phone from beside me .

"whatever , chyanne and D asked me could they go to the mall .. so i let em"

"the mall? you think that's where they need to be right now ? with everything going on?"

"shit why not ? they still kids they wanna do kid shit so let em.. plus that gives us time to do grownup shit" Q spoke .

i rolled my eyes because although i wanted some , i really can't stand Q right now.

he pulled me by my legs towards him then leaned down to kiss me before i could object .

omniscient- with damari and chyanne

walking through the mall eating her ice cream with damari behind her chyanne looked into a carters store .

"awe , you should start buying clothes for yo baby, how far along is that girl anyways?" chyanne asked .

"ion know honestly, i ain't been keeping in contact wit her ass"

chyanne made a 😬 facial expression "not you a dead beat already"

"never that , the baby ain't here yet so how ima dead beat?"

chyanne shrugged "you should be going to appointments and buying cribs and stuff that's how"

damari shoo'ed her off as he turned into an jewelry store .

"i know you not bout to spend yo money on mall jewelry" chyanne spoke .

"shut up , it's still real stupid" he spoke as he saw a chain he liked .

"how much?" he asked the worker pointing to it .

chyanne felt her phone vibrate so she pulled it out her pocket.

Subway-

im here where you at ?

meet me outside by the trash cans

on my way now .

"im bout to go throw my cup away" chyanne announced as she left damari in the store .

she speed walked outside the mall and to the big trash cans in the back of the mall , seeing her mom chyanne felt disgusted.

she used to feel an obligation to take care of her mom but that all went away when she left with Q and started getting treated how a child is supposed to be treated .

"my baby, i missed you . come
back home"

"what home? that trailer?" chyanne asked . "that's our home" asia spoke .

chyanne shook her head , she'd only seen her mother sober once which was years ago , so she knew her mother was not sober and had lied to her over the phone.

chyanne opened her purse and handed her mother all the money out of it "now i'm blocking your number . please don't contact me again" she spoke as she started walking off from her mom.

"whatever hoe, you gone see one day that bitch nique is not your mother i am" asia spoke before she started waking the opposite direction.

as chyanne started walking towards the mall entrance she saw damari running out . "CHY...RUN"

damari didn't have to tell chyanne twice , she didn't know why she was running but she ran behind damari with mall security not too far behind them .

once in an alley way a few miles from  the mall damari stopped .

"damn" chyanne spoke as she rested her body against the brick wall . "the hell did you do?" chyanne asked .

"got these" he spoke . damari pulled the chain he was loooking at out his pocket along with a small anklet .

chyanne stood confused.

"who's the deadbeat now ? my baby not even here yet but as soon as it get here it's gonna have a diamond anklet"

"i just ran like 3 miles from mall security for that? damari what the hell is your problem? like seriously?"

"that wasn't fun to you? i got a adrenaline rush" damari asked smiling

chyanne stared at damari and shook her head as she continued to catch her breath .

like father like son .

will nique find out about what damari did?

will the cops find Q?

Is this the last we hear of asia?

keep reading to find out .