Ch.21

Omniscient •

Gio looked at Q in his low puffy eyes and tilted his head "you good bro?" Gio asked .

Q nodded as the van stopped .

Q hopped out causing his crew to have to do the same .

They picked the back lock then all began walking into the bank .

"It's a mother fucking stick up" their partner frank yelled .

"I want everybody on they knees .. NOW" q yelled then shot the security guard .

Gio handed each teller a black bag to fill money in while Q went to the back safe with the manager.
Frank watched to make sure no employee pressed the emergency button while they were filling up bags .

"Why the fuck you moving so slow?" He asked as he turned one girl around .

"My-my nails I don't wanna break them" the girl spoke .

Frank laughed "ima break yo whole fucking hand if you don't empty that register into this bag girl" he spoke .

The girl quickly turned back around and went faster putting the money in the bag .

Frank took her phone from her back pocket and put it infront of her face to unlock it .

When it unlocked he put his burner phone number in "call me a lil later , if you be on some op shit ima have my bro kill you" he mumbled and the girl nodded , scared out of her mind .

Q held the gun up and made the manager fill bags with money , when the bags was full Q punched the manager .

The manager tried to swing back and that's when Q began to over do him, the manager fell and Q got on top of him punching him till he was knocked out .

"I hear sirens let's go" Gio spoke tapping Q's shoulder .

Q jumped up and they headed back out the back door before driving off .

"We did that shit !" Gio yelled as he went through the bags of money .

Q smiled , he felt a little bit better . Robbing banks was what took his mind off nique so he planned on doing it more and more .

Q sat back and lit a blunt as Gio ranted about what he was going to buy with his portion of money .

Pulling up to the warehouse Gio and Q got out with the money and frank went to go get rid of the van .

"We are fucking rich" Gio spoke .

"Find us another bank , preferably out of town" Q spoke .

"What? We got enough money for a lifetime right here" Gio spoke .

Q shrugged , "this shit ain't enough"

"You good bro? Ever since nique left you yo ass been doing ruthless shit"

"I ain't do nothing ruthless" Q spoke .

"You beat up kalias brother for no reason , you just beat up the manager for no reason and robbed a bank with no mask and now you looking for another one ?"

"That's just how I roll lil bro , I would say ask mekhi about me but we all know you can't" q spoke before laughing .

He then cleared his throat "go get me a bottle of dusse" q spoke before leaning back .

nique pov •

I laughed at chyanne trying to do a tiktok dance when my phone started ringing .

"Wassup jenna?"

"Have you watched the news?" She asked sounding concerned.

I quickly turned to the news as my heart started to beat faster .

Seeing Q's face on the news I hung up with Jenna .

"What did dad do?" Damari asked as we all watched the tv .

"3 MEN ROBBED A BANK LEAVES SECURITY GAURD DEAD AND MANAGER IN CRITICAL CONDITION, TOOK OVER 3.5 MILLION DOLLARS"

All their mouths dropped .

"Go upstairs pack a little bag and meet me back down here in ten minutes" nique spoke .

She knew the police were gonna target her house and she didnt want to be there when they did come .

Doing as told everybody met back downstairs in ten minutes with a bag.

"Where are we going mom?" Damari asked .

"I don't know"

"When are we coming back?" Chyanne asked .

"I don't know y'all" nique spoke as she wiped her forehead.

She quicky drove off soon seeing police cars driving past her towards her house .

"Thank god we got away" she mumbled .

————————————

A heist since y'all been bullying me for one 😭

I have writers block so it might be a min before I update 😭idk what i want to happen next sooo yea .

But read my other books if you haven't already! 🤍