Ch.13

Omniscient •

Nique bit her lip as she filled chyanne school enrollment papers out .

She was lying on almost all of it but if she put the truth they probably wouldn't take her .

Nique did put that she was two years behind so they could put her in slower moving classes .

Because jumping straight into sophomore level classes. Would be really hard .

After signing chyanne up they took her to show her around and nique left , getting into her Mercedes Benz truck q got for her .

She did have a monthly car note but he put down a lot so she didn't have much more to go till it was paid off .

She drove to her shop, smiling when she walked in , seeing all 3 of her employees working on a different customers .

"I love to see it" nique spoke as she walked in .

"What happened to yo car? You in a rental now?" Natalie asked

"Girl no, my husband got me a new truck" she spoke .

"Purrr as he should !" Jenna spoke clapping .

"I was so surprised too I didn't see it coming" nique spoke .

"He got you blushing n shit!" Jenna spoke causing nique to look away from them and hide her face .

"Y'all are so much goals" natalie spoke.

They talked more as faith, Jenna and Natalie finished their customers heads.

Feeling her phone ring nique pulled it out her pocket. "Yes?" She asked answering it.

"I'm picking the kids up from school today Ight,"

"Okay that's fine" nique spoke .

She was glad to be finally getting some help after parenting Damari alone for 16 years .

"You know what, let's pop a bottle" faith spoke as she sat in her hair chair counting her money.

"Girl it's a Wednesday" natalie spoke shaking her head .

"And?" Faith asked .

"I'm down" nique spoke .

Faith went into the back and grabbed cups and a wine bottle before bringing it back up and opening it .

After pouring everybody a cup faith sat down and Jenna put her hand out .

"Let's toast to us being friends forever" Jenna spoke .

They all put their arms out and clicked their bottles before drinking some of the wine .

They talked more and drunk more of the bottle then Jenna had to start preparing a wig for tomorrow.

When 9:00 hit everybody had left , nique left the shop and locked the door behind her before going home .

When she walked in her house she smiled seeing Q, Damari and chyanne at the table eating pizza .

Nique sat down and grabbed her a pizza "how was your first day at school?" She asked looking at chyanne .

"It was chill, I made friends" chyanne spoke .

Damari rolled his eyes "she took my friends"he spoke and chyanne laughed .

"Oh yea and we got tattoos"

Nique sat her pizza down and furrowed her eyebrows "don't play with me" she spoke as she looked at Q but he looked away not giving her eye contact .

"Let me see the tattoo" nique spoke as she stood up walking over to her son .

Damari showed her his finger which had a $ tattoo on it .

Nique looked down at her finger seeing the same tattoo , Q had made her get it a while back .

Nique sighed before grabbing her pizza and leaving the table , she was too drunk to argue with Q but she planned on talking about it when she was back sober .

____________________________________________

Is Q over stepping his boundaries?

The tattoo